CH. 34 Do you feel that?

(Jamison POV)

Mona had made me something to eat and I found myself enjoying it in the kitchen.

Who would have thought that a spirit would be able to cook, especially delicious food like this?

It was a small snack but I was enjoying it very much.

I was in the living room earlier wondering where Bambi had gone and that's when I noticed she was in the kitchen with Mona.

It looked like I had interrupted a conversation and I was going to apologize for it until Mona spoke. It seemed like the conversation wasn't that important, for Mona to have brushed it off like that.

So if it wasn't important, then why was Rosemary behaving like that?

It's not as if she was behaving extremely weird, but it looked like she was trying to think of something but was having a troubled time trying to figure it out.

Which doesn't fit her personality at all what so ever?

No, not one bit.

I was staring at her, trying to figure it out and I knew she felt me staring because she turned her attention to me, we made direct eye contact.

She tilted her head to the side as if she was analyzing something on my face.

"I'm going to contact the agents tonight letting them know that Natalie Kelly Musco is the name of the woman who collected the most evidence." She said, taking a seat in front of me.

"How are you going to tell them that you know that she is that person?" I asked her.

Curious with how she was planning on telling them.

"Well, I've actually been working on a machine that will be able to bring people who have the same facial structure and body type together so you could identify who that person is by their facial structure or their body structure. So I'll just tell them it's the new lab machine that had helped and when they realize that the woman is Natalie, I'll just tell them to not spread the word about the lab machine. It's all we've got right now, but who knows, maybe they'll figure who it is before I call them." She said, causing my eyes widened.

"How come I'm now just hearing about this machine?" I asked her.

"Well, we really haven't had time to discuss the machine, with our minds being on other things, especially the number of bodies we are working on." She said.

I nodded my head agreeing to that and of course, my ears perk up when she said our minds being on other things.

Rosemary was interested in me.

I still couldn't believe it but there was no way I wasn't going to appreciate it.

I also wasn't going to be one of those people who would put themselves down thinking that the person was too good for them.

No, that wasn't going to happen with us, I was going to work hard for myself and for her, to prove to myself and to her that we are both good for each other.

"Oh the sparks that are flying around here are too strong for me, excuse me. I'll leave you two alone." Mona said, making her way out of the kitchen and closing a sliding door to the kitchen that I didn't even know it had.

"Wow, just noticed that. It's nice that it separates the kitchen like that." I said, being impressed with the architectural structure of this place.

"Really, you've honestly have seen nothing yet then." She said, causing me to raise a brow.

"Is that so?" I asked her, curious about what else this place was hiding.

"Yes, of course. This place is big and has a lot of hidden gems. For a reason of course, if you want. I can show you some of them. Not sure if we'll get through all of them today though." She said, pulling her hair back behind her ear.

"I like that you have your hair down." I found myself saying to her.

"Oh, thank you. Well, you like my hair down and I don't mind it, so I found no reason putting it back up again." She said looking at me.

I remember the early kissing scene we had, where I took her hair out of the hair tie it was in and played with it while kissing her.

I was already done eating, I was just staring at her now.

Really staring at her, she's such a beautiful woman and I wouldn't mind telling her that every single day, showing her that because it would not only please me knowing that I would be able to do so, but I feel like she should know these things.

She should be told that she's beautiful until she finally sees it, see's what I see.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me

A question that she must have mustered up to ask, boldly.

Yes, Rosemary is usually bold with her responses but I could tell that this was a question she actually mustered up to ask.

It wasn't one of her slick questions or statement, but a question that she really wanted to know the answer to.

A questioned she wanted to find out about, because of the way I was looking at her this very moment.

I gave her a smile.

"Of you," I said.

"What about me?" She asked softly.

I tilted my head.

"How stunning, amazing, beautiful and intelligent you're, I'm thinking how lucky I am to be able to call you mine," I said to her.

Her eyes widened at that.

Did I shock her with what I said?

"You have a way with words." She said and I smiled at that.

"Oh baby girl, I have a way with words and actions Bambi. I always back up my words with action. In every way." I said the last part knowing the double meaning behind it.

I stood up, walked towards her and bent my head down to whisper in her ear.

"And when that day comes, where you let me in all the way. Believe me, you're always going to want me in." I said to her.

Giving her cheek a kiss before I pulled away when I pulled away.

She turned around to look at me, I looked at her watching her expression closely.

"I have no experience." She said softly as if that would be a blow to make me not even want to be interested in her.

"That's fine, whenever you're ready. It could be years from now. I am interested in you, all of you." I said.

"Nothing is ever going to change that," I said pressing a gentle kiss on her lip.

"I simply can't wait for you to fall for me," I said pulling away, her eyes widened and she stood up.

I moved back, looking at her. She looked alerted.

"Okay, let's go tell your dad to have a look again to see if he could find the sicko at his found out graveyard." She said walking towards the sliding door.

"Did I push too far?" I asked before she slides open the door.

She stood still.

"No, no you didn't push too far. You just.... made me realize something that's all. Come on let's go talk to the others." She said and I followed her to the living room.

What did I make her realize?

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well, well, well. What do you Dolls think Jamison just made Rosemary realize?

What do you Dolls think Jamison meant about what he said?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu