CH. 49 It's the truth

(Rosemary POV)

It was just Jamison and me who was in my car; we were park outside Natalie's home. I could sense her inside, and I knew that Jamison could as well. Not only that, but I know that Natalie most likely knew that we were here.

"How exactly are we going to do this?" Jamison asked me.

I let out a sigh, turned to him, and could tell that doing this was bothering him.

I could imagine, we were about to tell a widow, who's the wife of the man that we've met that we can see her, talk to her and that she's a ghost still roaming around. Not only that, but she was also still here in the house with him.

This wasn't going to be something easy to do, none of this has been easy, but it's something that has to be done and so, we'll do it.

"Jamison, I know you're not looking forward to doing this, and to be honest, I wouldn't blame you. This is something that is not easy. I know it's not, and you know that as well. Even so, we have to do this. Not only for Natalie but her family, her husband deserves to know. Just think of us as messengers. We are giving Natalies message to her family; especially, she's not able to communicate with all of them." I said to Jamison, watching him let out a breath.

He nodded his head.

"Okay, let's do it then." He said, and I nodded my head.

We both got out of the car and headed towards the house.

"I'll knock," Jamison said.

I watched Jamison knocked on the door.

Not even two minutes went by, and the door was open, Natalie's husband stood there with the door held open, and he had bags under his eyes.

He stares move to Jamison to me, and his eyes widened.

"Doctor Lavender?" He said, most likely wondering why I was here.

"Could we talk to you? It's important." I said to her husband.

"Yes, okay. Come in." He said, moving aside and letting us in.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name last time." He said to Jamison. He and Jamison exchanged their names in greetings.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to come today. We've been trying to get through everything that's happened. The kids have a weird way of accepting what's happening." Natalie's husband said, We sat down in the living room.

"Mr. Musco, the reason we are here-" I started to say, but two of the kids ran to the living room.

Natalie was with them.

"You're Rosemary! Mommy has told us about you! She says you can see her too!" The son said.

"Kids, what. Stop that." Mr. Musco said, giving me a sorry look.

"I'm so sorry, the kids still think their mother is around, and it's not easy for me when they do that. Kids, please."

"You're Jamison. Mommy said you could see her too, can you please tell our dad that she's still here." The daughter said.

Mr. Musco turned to look at us with a confused face.

"Wait, how did you know their names. What's going on?" He asked, confused.

"The kids are telling the truth," Jamison said.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Musco said.

"He's right; your kids are also right. Mr. Musco, your wife Natalie is here among us, and I know it's hard for you to believe us, but it's the truth." I said, and I could see anger work, it's way to Mr. Musco's face.