CH. 45 Why?

*Did y'all hear about Doja cat? Check out my recent podcast where I discuss it. I will post the link on my Profile*

CH. 45 Why?

(Rosemary POV)

Why did he say that? Why did those words even affect me this way?

What did I just agree to, was it too late to get up and change my mind?

Did I want to change my mind?

I watch as Jamison remove the finger that he was sucking on from his lips, and smile at me.

My breath hitch just from that, Jamison was staring at me as if I was the only woman he's ever seen or has been attracted to.

"You're so beautiful," Jamison said, staring down at me.

I don't know whether it was the way he said it while looking at me or the tone of the voice he used when he said that or was it the way I immediately started to feel warm just from those words.

"Can I take it off?" He asked me; I was about to ask him what he was talking about until I remember.

"Yes," I said in a low voice, but to Jamison, it probably was the loudest thing he's ever heard.

I felt my shorts being pulled off and lifted my hips to help him get them off.

I was holding my breath.

I watch as Jamison tossed the PJ shorts to the floor.

I was going to tell him; he could have folded them and place them on the bed until I felt a finger rub me on my clit.

I let out a whimper that was mixed with a moan.

My eyes widen at that, and I place my hand over my mouth.

I look to find Jamison was staring at me.

"That's not going to help." He said as he did what he did before on my clit.

"Mmm," I said, and he looked at me with an intense look.

"On second thought." He said, taking my hand from my mouth and entwining his hand with it.

"Don't cover your mouth." He said in a soft voice, but it held a bossiness to it.

My self when I met him would have told him who in the world he thought he was talking to, but now I find myself nodding my head.

Jamison lowered himself down, not letting go of my hand, and I felt his breath down there.

I held my breath as I felt a wet tongue give my clit.

"Oh my-" I started to say but gasp when I felt Jamison begin to suck.

I moved my free hand towards his head and pulled his hair.

Jamison let out a groan as he continued to suck on my clit, and I felt his tongue go lower.

A gasp came from me when I felt his tongue go-between my folds.

"Jami-" I started to say but couldn't even finish saying his name as I felt him begin licking me with a deep thrust of his tongue.

I was squirming on the bed; this whole experience felt so amazing.

Why did it feel this good? Was it because it was him or just in general.

I shook the thoughts away from my head because I never craved anything like this until I met Jamison.