CH. 59 "That boy is mine."

(Rosemary POV)

Jamison and I made love. It happened between us.

I was in the bathroom, getting ready for the day, but I couldn't help my face that was getting heated as I remembered what he and I did.

Goodness, my face is so hot.

What's happened was something that made all my feelings for Jamison reach a confirmation.

I love him; I was fascinated with him, and I couldn't deny it anymore. That boy is mine. Finally mine.

We had spent a little time in the morning cuddled up with each other until we finally decided that it was time to get up and start getting ready for the day.

I'm sure that we both wanted to continue being in each other arms longer than the amount of time we spent doing so. Still, of course, responsibilities need to be dealt with, and I am always dealing with my duties as soon as possible.

Jamison knows that as well, and of course, because of that, it just made everything between us even better.

I exited my bathroom and made my way out of my room.

I took a breath, I had no idea if Jamison was still in his bedroom getting ready or not, but I was on my way downstairs.

Where the others will most likely be.

I didn't have to be downstairs already to know that Mona was probably in the kitchen because I know from the routine that's where she most likely was.

She is waiting on us to come down and join everyone.

There was no way that I would hide this from Mona, not that I attend to hide anything from her, but because Mona is like a mother to me. No, scratch that. Mona is my mother, and my mother just knowing from the moment she sees me that I just did it with Jamison would cause me to feel embarrassed.

Not embarrassed that it happened between Jamison and me, but the fact that she would tell that it happened between Jamison and me will cause me embarrassment. I'm sure no child wants their parent to know when they just had sex.

I did a couple of breathing in and out and headed towards the stairs.

"I can do this," I said to myself as I walked downstairs.

I can do this; she probably won't even know.

I heard talking coming from the kitchen, and I walked towards the kitchen opening.

"Good morning," The girls yelled out together.

"Good morning, Rosie. How did you sleep? I got breakfast ready." Mona said, staring at me.

"Uh, I slept fine. Thank you for asking, and great. I am hungry." I said to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

I nodded my head.

Mona came up to me and put her hand on the top of my forehead.

"Oh my, your face is hot. Are you sure you're okay?" She asked me again.

"Yes, Mom. I am fine." I said to her, trying to move her hand from my forehead so I could go sit down and join the others at the table.

"If you're fine, then why are you heated? Oh, Good morning Jamison." Mona said, taking a glance behind me.

She moves her to stare back at me, and her eyes widened.

I knew the realization hit her that very moment as she lowered her hand from my forehead.