CH. 60 Another Case

CH. 60 Another Case

(Jamison POV)

Another case, another crime scene which means another body.

After Rosemary got the call about a crime scene discovered, she immediately got ready to go. This time instead of me being the only one joining her, the others join in as well.

When we got to the crime scene, I helped Rosemary get the items out of the car. We were both silent and didn't say anything as we made our way to the police officers.

Red, Rosemary sister, was across the street with Kendell; they were trying to sense things out, it had to do with something about their ability, and even though I had no idea about all the different abilities they had, I knew that they're able to do what they can, I hope they could sense or find something, or even have a vision that can help us with this case already.

Hailey, Macy, Marsha, Natalie, and Mona have scattered out around the area, trying to find some evidence that would only be seen and sensed by them.

Damian, my father, was already next to the body that is currently at the crime scene.

"Are you ready?" Rosemary asked me.

I turned my attention to look at her; she gave me a split second of a stare before turning her focus on the path we were walking.

Lights were coming from the officer's car, the detectives that were already out and shaking their heads as they talked amongst themselves. Some people were further out trying to see what was going on, but of course, they wouldn't be able to get through. The officers kept them away, and I saw Red with Kendell amongst them, trying to blend in. I assume they were trying to see if the person who committed the crime was amongst the onlookers.

I let out a sigh and answered Rosemary's question that she asked me.

"I don't even know if I am ready for this, but I know I will do everything I can to help and make sure that the case gets solved," I said.

"Good, by the way. I wanted to tell you that I already have the school and classes pick out for you that you will be attending." Rosemary said to me.

We've had this conversation before, where I needed to go to school and get a degree for the position I have as her assistant. I nodded my head to what she said.

"Dr. Lavender, sir." An officer said to us as we approached them.

"Hello, is it one body or?" Rosemary asked.

"Two bodies, Ma'am, and they're over there." The officer said, pointing to where the bodies were and also where my father was standing. My father was staring down at the ground, and I could see two bodies there.

Rosemary nodded her head and turned to me, gesturing us to go to where my father stood.

When we reached where he was, I saw that he was looking at two little children on the ground.

The children were dead, killed and it looks like there were signs of abuse as well.

"My employees are here," Rosemary said to us.

"Good, because these children were killed in a mess-up way." My dad said.

I could see the bruises on the little kid's bodies; it was two little boys.

"Yeah. They were. Have you seen their ghost yet?" I asked my father.

"No, but they are little kids, ghost on top of that. So they're probably scared and are either hiding or roaming around." My father said.