CH. 18 I'm not Nervous

(Jamison POV)

I was sleeping in my bed when I felt that I wasn't alone.

I opened my eyes to look around, seeing that there was a girl sitting on the corner of the wall and crying.

My eyes widen, she was sitting in the dark and I could hear the cries coming from her.

I sat up on my bed, wondering who she was. There was no doubt in my mind that this woman was, in fact, a ghost.

"Excuse me?" I said and her crying stop, she looked up at me and I realized that she was someone around my age, maybe a little bit older.

"Help, you have to help them." She said.

"Help who?" I asked.

"The girls, you have to help the girls. I can't protect them. Please. You have to help them." The woman said, her voice getting louder.

It was then that I realize who she was.

She was the one Hailey and Macy were talking about.

"Wait you're-" I started saying but she cut me off.

"Please, please hurry. I can't protect them, he's going to kill one of them soon." She said and disappeared.

I sat there stunned in my bed, not knowing what to do.

I couldn't believe that a Ghost, just shown themselves to me and asked me for help.

But how and what can I even do?

I wish she could have told me where he was, where he was keeping them but I'm not even sure she knows herself.

She said that she couldn't protect them and that he was going to kill one of the girls soon.

This was something that I had to tell the others, I had to tell Rosemary.

I got up quickly from my bed and rushed out my room, heading towards where I believe Rosemary room was.

I knock on the door, gently waiting for an answer from her.

I was getting ready to knock on her door again until she suddenly opened her door, my eyes widen at her appearance.

She was wearing nothing but black spandex, black tank top and her hair were ruffled up drastically but she looked stunning regardless of her hair being ruffled.

I didn't realize I stood there staring at her until she asked me what was it.

"Uh, I'm sorry to wake you up but a ghost just appeared to me in my room and I think she's the woman that Hailey and Macy mentioned earlier, in your office. Marsha was her name, I think it was her who appeared to me, she said she couldn't protect the others and he was getting ready to kill one of them." I said and Rosemary looked at me with a serious look.

"Come in," she said, it took me off guard.

She invited me in, Rosemary. My little Bambi invited me to her room.

I quickly walked in because this would probably be the only time I was ever going to be given the chance to enter her room.

Sadly.

Focus Jamison.

She closed the door behind me, looked at me and spoke.

"What else did she say to you?" She asked me and I told her everything Marsha has said.

"Do you think she knows where the girls are?" She asked me which had me taken off guard on the fact that she was asking me for my input.

I answered her question "I'm not sure, I honestly don't think so. She seems like the person who would do everything in her strength to let us know if she did know where the others were being held." I said and Rosemary nodded her head.

She was walking back and forth, honestly. I didn't even bother to stop myself from checking her out. Her curves were even more noticeable.

I didn't let her catch me checking her out though, the last thing I needed was to be pushed back a couple steps.

I'm just now making progress with her, well at least I think so.

"We need to tell the others. When everyone is up that is." She said and I gave her a sorry look.

"I'm sorry for waking you up," I said noticing the time.

"I guess this could have waited till later in the Morning," I said and she tilted her head to the side.

"No, it's okay. Don't worry about it, I really couldn't sleep that much anyway." She said.

A feeling of worry came over me and I found myself taking a couple step closer to her.

"Why, is there something wrong?" I asked her and she looked up at me with a look I really couldn't understand.

"I'm not sure." She said looking at me still with that look on her face.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked her and she honestly looks like she was debating my question but for some reason stopped herself.

"No, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out." She said and I slowly nodded my head, sort of disappointed that she didn't let me know what was bothering her.

Maybe I would have been able to help her with whatever it was.

I don't know what's bothering her but I don't like her being bothered.

Something in my mind dinged.

Was that how she felt when she came to me yesterday, asking if I was okay.

Did she feel like something was bothering me and didn't like it either?

No.

I'm probably just over thinking it.

We were staring at each other for a couple of minutes until I decided maybe I should head back to my room.

"I'm going to head back," I said and she nodded her head.

I turned around to walk away but turned back around, daring my self to be bold and say the words that were in my head.

"I'm looking forward to our date," I said causing her eyes to go wide.

I gave her a quick smile and rushed out of her room, making my way to my room and getting into it quickly.

I closed the door behind me and let out a long breath.

"Shit, shit, shit. Did she not think of it as a date. Her eyes widened when I called it a date." I said recalling the way her eyes widen, but I didn't let down my braveness for those very few seconds.

"It's too late now Jamison, you can't go back and take the words back. It's been said and done." I told myself walking towards my bed and dropping myself on the bed.

"I'm going to be so nervous on this date and the fact that I told her it was a date just makes me more nervous. It was one thing having one of us think it's a date now there's both of us that do. Gosh." I said to myself.

"I hope I don't screw up. " I said. Letting the couple hours of sleep consume me.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Progress Jamison, you're making Progress. It seems like Jamison confirmed that he thought it was a date and he confirmed it to Rosemary. What do you Dolls think Rosemary thinks of Jamison confession? Give this CHAPTER a

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu