CH. 19 I don't do dates

(Rosemary POV)

I was dressed, in dark colors of course. Black and grey to be exact.

I tend to go for more of the dark things then the light, I would say it's because of who I am and how I was raised with my abilities.

But maybe I just really like dark colors.

I looked at myself in the mirror and wonder if I looked okay, for this whole date thing.

I didn't really think of it as a date but when I saw that smile he had on his face when he said it was a date.

It became a date, just like that.

The problem is I don't do dates, I don't even like people but if it makes him happy I'll go through with it.

I didn't want to make his stay here uncomfortable, that wasn't my attention.

Yes, I'm blunt and maybe I can be a little rude, but that's just how I am and how I carry myself of course.

You have to build walls around you to protect yourself, you can't just let everyone in.

I walked out of my room, headed downstairs and making my way towards the kitchen.

My eyes widen when I saw everyone was gathered in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Rosemary," Mona said and everyone else said morning also. I responded to them and grabbed a muffin, working my way on eating it.

I felt myself being stared at so I looked up.

"Yes?" I asked them.

"So when are you guys leaving?" Hailey asked and I looked at the time.

"After breakfast," I said and Macy laughed.

"Jamison is already done eating." She said which caused me to look at Jamison finding him actually done eating and avoiding my eyes.

"Okay, well. Let's get going then." I said, Jamison quickly got up and made his way towards the front door.

My eyes widened and I walk towards the front door also. I heard Hailey snickering and Macy telling her to be quiet and that Jamison was nervous.

He was nervous?

About what?

I walked outside the house and headed towards my car, I found Jamison by the driver seat and I clicked on the car remote opening the car doors.

I was going to ask if he wanted to drive since he was by the driver's door, Jamison suddenly opened the door for me.

I raised a brow at that but said nothing, getting in and having him close the door.

I watch him make his way around the car and getting into the passenger seat.

I put my seat belt on and turned to look at him.

"Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Okay, let's go," I said driving out of my driveway and pressing the gate button, so the gates could open.

"So what stores are you interested in?" I asked, I took a glance at him and found him already staring at me.

I turned my attention back to the road.

"I don't really have a favorite store, but anything that has clothes that I can like is fine with me. I like what you're wearing though." He said.

"Hmm. thank you." I said and a chuckle came out his mouth. I glanced at him and went back to paying attention to the road.