CH. 24 I'm not backing down

CH.24 I'm not backing down

(Jamison POV)

"Please be mine." Yes, those words actually left my mouth.

I stood there in front of her nervously, it was like I was begging her to give me a chance. Hell, I was. I wanted this woman and I had real feelings for her, feelings I know that just wouldn't go away. So what's wrong with begging the person you have feelings for, to want you back?

"Just a small kiss would also be fine too," I said, I was so close to her that I could smell her. She smelled so good

"I must seem crazy right now, wanting you to want me and to kiss me," I said letting out a humorless laugh.

What was I doing? This was crazy. I pulled away from her, going to tell her that I was sorry and to forget about it until I felt my arm being tugged back.

My eyes widen when I looked down to see Rosemary hand on my arm.

I looked up at her to find her staring at me.

"I don't know how to kiss." She said in a serious soft voice.

My heart leaped at the words that came out of her mouth.

"That's fine," I said moving forward, grabbing her face with both of my hands and pressing my lips on hers.

A groaned left my mouth on how soft her lips felt against mine.

I wanted to smile on the fact that she pressed her lips against mine with the pressure I was doing.

Yes, this was definitely her first kiss.

I lowered one of my arms, wrapping it around her and pressing her body even closer to mine.

I licked her lip with my tongue softly asking for entrance, she let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard and I took that moment to start to french kiss her.

Her trying to understand what I was doing was the cutest thing ever, I pulled away, giving her lips another peck and chuckling softly.

"You're so cute, Bambi," I said to her.

I lowered my head pressing soft kisses on her neck, just simple kisses. Not wanting to scare her off with anything else.

"So, is that you telling me your answer. I'll be yours and you'll be mine." I said softly to her, pressing my lips on her forehead.

Both of my arms were around her now and it felt amazing to have her in my arms.

"Yes." She said causing my heart to leap again.

I pulled away from her looking at her with a serious look.

"Are you serious? Please tell me you're serious?" I asked her hoping she was being serious about this.

She raised a brow at me. "I don't recall ever having to make jokes with you and I wouldn't make a joke about something like this." She said in a soft voice, she glanced away and I smiled.

"You do realize that you just said you would be mine right?" I asked her and she looked at me again.

"Yes and that you would be mine also." She said, making sure that I knew I was also hers and that caused me to smile even more.

"Yes, I'm your boyfriend now," I said chuckling. Her eyes widen at the word.

"My first boyfriend." She said softly as if she was tasting the word.

My heart leaps again and I nodded my head.

"Yes, your first boyfriend and your last boyfriend," I said in a serious tone, which caused her to raise her eyes to look at me again with a confused look.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you for today," I said.

She nodded her head. "It's okay, I want to make you feel more comfortable here and you needed more clothes, it also was a nice day spent." She said. I couldn't stop smiling and she must have noticed.

"Are you happy?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, of course," I said to her and she nodded her head.

I felt a little scared, what if she only accepted to only make me happy.

"Please tell me that is not why you accepted the request of being mine. Just to only make me happy, because I care a lot about your feelings and I want your feelings to be in this too. My happiness isn't the only thing that matters here." I said to her staring directly at her and making eye contact.

She let out a laugh which surprised me, my mouth even dropped opened.

"Did you just laugh?" I asked her shock.

She nodded her head and went back to being serious as if she didn't laugh just now. It was like I imagined it.

"Oh my fucking God, you just laughed," I said and she looked at me with a serious look.

"Your face just reminded me of a sad little boy being told that he had to give away his favorite toy." She said, I heard her words but her laugh was being replayed in my head and being locked away so I could reply it in my mind when I wanted too.

"I got you to laugh, you have such a beautiful laugh. Share it with no one but me." I said to her which had her rolling her eyes.
As crazy as that sounded, I was serious. I had a feeling she never laughed with others and her showing me that side made me feel extremely happy.

"I like you. I really do and you should know that I won't accept anything unless I want to. I wouldn't accept being in a relationship with someone unless I wanted to be in a relationship with them. This is my first relationship so I would be serious about it." She said. I nodded my head, letting her know that I understand.

"Okay." She said, pulling herself gently away from me.

"Follow me." She said walking out my bedroom door and I did exactly what she said to do.

We walked downstairs together, to find everyone still in the living room.

"I just wanted to say that Jamison and I are in a relationship now, so we're dating. Carry on to what you were doing before." She said turning around and walking into the kitchen.

I looked to find everyone mouth dropped open.

Mona smiled instantly.

Giving me a smile and a thumbs up.

I'm pretty sure I was cheesing.

"I can't believe we missed it!" Hailey said throwing her hands up in the air.

I let out a snicker.

"The ship has sailed," Macy said smiling.

I groaned but smiled anyway.

I was being drilled with questions by everyone and I wasn't bothered by it.

They all looked genuinely happy for me and I was happy, I got the girl I like to be my girlfriend and I was never going to let her go.

I was serious about being her first and last boyfriend, I want longterm with Rosemary. I'm going to show her that too.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Hey, Dolls! How cute was this chapter!

Yay, they're finally dating! FINALLY! haha

How do you Dolls think Rosemary feels? Can you all believe she laughed? OMG

How do you Dolls think Jamison feels?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu