CH. 20 This is nice

Ch. 20 This is nice

(Jamison POV)

*The moment Jamison went into the dressing room to change*

I walked into the dressing room, excited to get dressed in my new clothes.

It made me feel warm inside that she actually bothered to choose clothes for me.

I wondered if she noticed, that some of the clothes she choose for me matched some of the clothes I've seen her wear.

I let out a chuckle.

"Hello, you're back." I looked up to find the girl who was trying to give me the light color clothes before, she was in the dressing lounge still. Sorting things out.

"Are you returning the dark colors?" She asked me with a smile.

I was extremely annoyed with the smile that was on her face.

"No, I'm actually here to put them on," I said walking past her.

"Oh. I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean any disrespect." She said.

Funny, because that's literally how she was acting. Disrespectful so why would she say she didn't mean it, is beyond me.

"Okay," I said not bothering to turn my attention to her as I walked towards a dressing room.

"Is she your girlfriend?" The girl asked I turned around to give her the little attention she was seeking and begging for.

"What, why?" I asked her, wondering why she was being such a nosey person. I know they didn't pay her to be nosey in people businesses.

"Well, if she's not would you like to chill sometimes. I mean even if she is, she doesn't have to know." The girl said and I laughed.

"Uh, no, I'm good. Don't disrespect my girl like that, fix yourself before you get yourself wreck." I said turning back around and getting into the dressing room to change my clothes.

As soon as I was done, I placed my old clothes in the shopping bag, walked out of the dressing room.

Walking past the girl, paying her no attention at all.

She literally disrespected Rosemary and that angered me.

I walked towards the cashier, asking to speak to the manager.

When the cashier told me she was the manager. I told her what the girl did and watched as her eyes widened in shock.

"I don't know what kind of store you're running but she disrespected me and my girl," I said to the woman, who nodded her head.

"Yes, I understand. I know of Rosemary Lavender and she is an amazing woman, this will not be tolerated. Please let her know that the girl will be let go, Rosemary has done a lot of good things for the community, thank you for making me aware of the girl behavior." The woman said and I nodded my head walking away.

As I walked away, I heard the woman heels clicking and glanced back to see her making her way to the dressing lounge.

I didn't feel bad at all for that girl, served her right.

If you see someone with another person, Why would you do something so low as that?

Sadly I knew that quite a few women would do something like that, Which wouldn't work on me.

To be quite honest, I only have eyes for one person.

I looked up to where Rosemary was and found her leaning against the wall, lost in her own thoughts. She doesn't know how beautiful she is, does she?