Ch. 3 She's Kidding Right

Ch. 3 She's Kidding, right?

(Jamison POV)

"Body of what?" I asked her wondering why she was walking away from me when I was asking questions.

"Hurry up let's go, we have work to do," She said and my eyes rolled.

Did she just say work? didn't she kidnap me oh excuse me hire me against my will so I could be her fake boyfriend? what is this " we have work" speaks of?

"When you said we have work to do as in?" I asked confused but following her. She quickly rushed pass Mona who was bringing us cookies, from what I can tell. Mona just looks at me as I approached her.

"Body of Bones? Guess the dead bodies are waiting. Well here's some cookies for the trip there. Have fun you two, well I know she will, getting the chance to solve more, but I don't know about you." Mona said happily passing me the bake chocolate chip cookies which I happily took.

"You should rush to keep up with her," Mona said and I look up to find her almost near the door, I rushed towards her as she opened the door. As we both left making our way towards her Jeep.

"Just so you know I slowed down for you, but I won't do it again. You have to keep up," she said making her way to the driver seat and getting in. I followed by getting into the  Passenger seat.

She started backing up the car before I even put my seatbelt on, this woman obviously didn't care about my safety.

My mind went back to her calling me Experiment One.

My eyes widen, How many experiments did she plan to have?! Was I the rough draft??!

As I watched her speed as the gates open, I tighten my seat belt, I survived so much, can't let this woman kill me now.

Remembering her smart comeback from before I spoke.

"Listen, Bambi Rose, you're the one rushing out here telling me that we have work when I didn't even know that working with you was part of this agreement. If I could consider this one." I said taking a bite of a cookie and my eyes widen. This was so good!

almost makes it worth being with Bambi here.

"If I said you're going to work for me I assume that you would know to do work for me for anything that pops in my mind. I mean I am going to pay you the the money after all and what did you just call me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes but held back a laugh.

"I called you Bambi Rose? what's wrong don't like the nickname? sucks get used to it." I said and I bit another cookie.

"Don't call me that. I also would consider not eating those, consider it me being nice to you this is the only time though. It won't happen again so take that into consideration." She said.
I look at her as if she was crazy.

"Woman I am hungry, You didn't feed me and you're asking me not eat. I don't know what kind of agreement this is. Heck, I don't care as long as you pay me. But I am going to eat. Got it, Bambi Rose." I said stuffing all the cookies in my mouth to make a point and eating it slowly so she could hear all of the crunches.

Her right eye started to twitch.

I pulled back curious about how she was going to kill me, surely she was going to kill me. Her right eye was twitching as if she was trying to control herself from a kill. This woman was going to end me right here over some cookies. For a split second, I thought I noticed a silver in her eyes and I blink to see if I imagine that and it was gone. Back to normal.

Then suddenly her right eye stop twitching.
I blink as if she was going to erupt into some freaking hulk and rip me apart.

"Suit yourself." She said with a blank face.