CH.4 This is Insane

Ch 4 This is insane

(Jamison POV)

This couldn't be happening, this was officially crazy. because right now this was insane.

I look up to find the people surrounding the bodies and my eyes stared at them.

I know I am not a good person but there is no way in hell I would do something that cruel.

How could someone do that, how could someone bring me here and stare at these dead bodies?

Don't get me wrong it's also cruel that someone killed all these people and buried them there, but you know that moment where you wish you never saw something but you did?

Yes, I was experiencing that moment right now and It is the most horrible moment ever.

I couldn't believe it, God I wanted to throw up again.

I look up to find the Devil who brought me here, who dragged me through the fire of hell.

The evil woman who was nodding her head and listening to one of her workers.

Again this is insane, who the hell did work like this?

I was walking towards her when I felt something on the ground. I look down and I saw something, something I saw just earlier. They said Thirty-five bodies, well here's a Thirty-six.

I thought to feel my stomach empty when I bent down and saw a finger sticking out of the dirt, I look up to find Rosemary already staring at me.

Her eyes widen and she walks towards me in a sprint.

"Fucking Hell, bring me my digging materials." She said yelling at the people behind her.

"The body is fresh," I said, honestly it didn't take a genius to know that. The body still had a finger with skin on it.

"This is definitely the latest victim he had, this body is most likely a couple weeks old. We've found his hiding spot." She said grabbing her items from the young man who brought it over to her, he gave me a look and I paid him no attention as I watch her dig out the body and very well right there was a young girl with blonde hair.

"What I don't understand is how my group could have missed this body." she said turning to look back at the young man who seemed nervous to be put on the spot.

"All of the other bodies were found in the same area, we didn't think there were more bodies out there." He said and even I knew that was a rhetorical question.

Her eyebrow started twitching as she stared at the guy in front of us and me honestly started feeling bad for him.

"I'll go tell everyone to search the whole entire ground, I'll tell them now." He said rushing away from her, I turned around to stare at him and caught her placing her fingers on her forehead.

"You don't have to be so mean you know, wasn't the kid's fault," I said and she stared up at me.

"That was being mean? All I did was stare at him and wondering why he was bothering us still. He clearly was wondering who you were and was waiting for an explanation which I wasn't going to give him." She said and my eyebrow rose because I knew the Kid was staring at me.

"Wow, uh thanks, I guess. Anyways, this is pretty fucked up." I said staring at the dead body that laid in front of my feet.

She nodded her head agreeing.

"What's really fucked up is that he's mostly likely around here in a distance mad that we found his hiding place." she said and my body chilled to the bone.