CH. 32 Keep letting me in

(Jamison POV)

She's me letting in, and I was enjoying every moment of it.

The things she said to me just know, had me excited. The fact that she was being completely honest and lets me know how she feels was something I had value.

I couldn't help myself, I just had to kiss her.

She is just so cute. The way she was kissing me back had my heart bursting.

Knowing that I was her first kiss and planned on being her last kiss was something that I very much enjoyed and was going to enjoy.

I pulled away, looking at her and gave her a smile.

"You drive me crazy, in a good way," I said.

She looked at me, nodding her head slowly. I could tell she was still dozing off from the kiss.

Which had me smiling even wider.

"Ready to leave?" She asked me.

I nodded my head, we were all done with the work for today.

"The DNA, that was found under Hailey's nails had matched the DNA that was found on the victim we were working on today, which answered what we already knew, the same person who killed Hailey and the others, is the same person who killed the woman we were working on today, the DNA matches the other DNA we had found, but because his DNA isn't in the database we don't know who it belongs to." She said. As we walked out of the lab.

I nodded my head.

"Do you think Hailey will be able to remember anything else? We could try again when we get home." I said to her, she slowed down a bit and turned to look at me with an expression that I couldn't explain.

"What is it?" I asked her, she opened her mouth to speak but then stopped herself, she shook her head.

"It's nothing, never mind. We can see if Hailey could try to remember anything else, my sister has a way of helping with that so we'll see when she gets here. Same thing with Macy. I'm wondering if Marsha will find herself back to the house, maybe she senses Macy nearby, usually, that's what happens with siblings, loved ones or close friends. They find themselves lured to that person. I also am really hoping that they're able to find who the woman we were just working on in the lab. I'll have to prepare you for when her spouse comes to identify the body." She said as we continued walking.

My eyes widened at that, knowing that when I see that man and when he identifies his wife that he was most likely going to break down.

"Yeah. I'll have to keep my emotions wrap up." I said softly, as we exit the building, entering the parking garage and heading towards her car.

We got to her car, I held the door opened for her and she got in.

I went to the passenger side and got in.

She started driving, I realized that she was used to having people come in and identify the body. That this was her career, that she has gone through many cases.

I overheard Mona explain to Hailey, Macy, and my Dad about how Rosemary works hard on all the cases that she has taken in and that was one of the reasons why she was able to skyrocket in her career and able to solve many cases with the work she put in.

I was now staring at her under a new light, she glanced at me probably feeling me stare at her.

She turned her attention back to the road but spoke.