CH.6 So Many Questions

CH. 6 So many questions

           Jamison (POV)

It honestly almost made me laugh, here we're sitting in our seats, with our food that Mona made. who is a spirit and are about to have Dinner. I mean, am I the only one who finds this funny in a very strange and funny way?

Mona took a look at Hailey and I knew the conversation was going to take a turn.

"Have you remembered anything yet?" She asked Hailey who's demeanor changed just from that question being asked. It was like she was scared to remember what happened to her, truthfully. Whatever happened to her was most likely something horrible.

"No, but from the way you've said, it's probably going to hit me sooner or later on how I died and has happened to me the last moments I was living and my last breaths." She said and Mona nodded her head, I took a glance at Rosemary who continued eating her food.

This thing was normal to this Woman, she was sitting there eating like there weren't two freaking dead people. Sorry, a Spirit and a freaking Ghost having an open conversation on how the Ghost died.

I have a feeling that there is no way in the whole entire  world I was going to understand this woman until she actually lets me. This woman is a woman who has to  let you in, you can't just open the door and walk in, you can't just assume she will open the door for you with open hands and greets you as you walk in.

No this was a Woman where you would have to prove to her, to show her, gain her trust and after she has tested you. Make you run through all her experiments. You will be blessed with having the opportunity to have that door open up for you.

I saw her look up from her food at me, our eyes connected and I couldn't read her face. It was like she had a blank face that could be used for poker so well that even the most genius masterminds behind the poker games couldn't even win or beat her against this face that she has.

She continued to stare at me, stop what she was doing and her eyes never moved, never blink as she stared at me. a  strange feeling ran down my back like it was a tingle. I didn't know what it was but it forced me to look away, I looked away from her cause I honestly didn't have the courage to keep looking at her, I took a glance back to find her still staring at me and I quickly turned my face around to stare at Hailey who was in a conversation with Mona and I tried to listen to it.

"Ah, you were in college?" Mona asked and Hailey nodded her head.

"Yes, I want to be a Therapist, a psychologist  to be exact. The fact that I know I can help people, many people go through things and I actually want to help them see some of the things that they're going through isn't their fault at all." she said smiling then a realization hit her and she quickly corrected herself and said "Wanted, I meant Wanted. sorry." she said

I was going to tell her she shouldn't apologize but Rosemary beat me to the talking.

Of course, she would, it doesn't surprise me. She probably waited till I was about to talk in that evil mind of her's and wanted to cut me off on purpose.

"You shouldn't apologize, you're a young woman who had a future and a goal in her life and she wanted to be successful, seeing your personality and hearing you talk shows that you would have reached that in no time. Do not apologize for something that you had no control over, it's the monster who did this to you and to the world from stopping its chance to get to see your work who should be sorry." Rosemary said and I took a look at her to actually see if I was the only person who heard that. Did she actually say that..... did she actually say something nice?