CH.14 She Smiled.

CH. 14 She smiled.

(Jamison POV)

We were all in the car, on our way back to the house, my mind was occupied.

Occupied with what? Well, I just simply can't believe that she smiled at me. This is the first time I've ever seen her smile. She smiled at me.

It bothered me that a simple smile from her had me feeling this way.

Her smile was actually really beautiful, I was wondering how come she never smiled. I was wondering why she didn't.

I took a glance at her and found her just staring forward at the road while she was driving.

She hides so much about herself. Why did she? Was it because she really didn't want anyone in or did she simply had a reason? There was so much to her and for some reason I was curious.

I wanted to find out, especially how did she know. How did she know I was able to see ghosts when I really didn't even know myself. I didn't even know when we pulled up in front of the house until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see it was Rosemary's hand.

"Hey, we're experiment number one. Let's go." She said

I could hear Macy and Hailey snickering in the back and I rolled my eyes.

Bambi got out of the car and I turned to look at Hailey and Macy who quit their snickering as if they weren't doing it in the first place.

"Hahaha very funny," I said and they burst out laughing again.

"We just think it's cute how you have a crush on her that's all," Hailey said shrugging her shoulders.

"Who said I have a crush on her," I said and Hailey laughed again.

"Dude, we're dead, not blind or stupid," Macy said getting out the car and so did Hailey.

I let out a sigh.

Was it that obvious? I didn't even realize it was a crush until it was pointed out.

Heck did she noticed also? Did she notice how I would look at her?

I shook my head and got out the car.

This was definitely something that I had to stop, I'm here to work for her and to learn more about myself. Not to have a crush, besides it's obvious that she isn't interested at all what so ever.

Hell, I don't even think she was interested in anyone to be quite honest.

She was simply a woman who really didn't need anyone as a romantic partner at all.

I walked into the house and found everyone in the kitchen sitting around the table. I walked towards them and pulled out a chair to sit on.

"So, what did you guys find out today," Mona asked, her tone was serious and so was her facial expression.

"Well, he sexually assaulted all the victims we've found. We did find some semen flakes on Hailey also, it's being tested but I won't be surprised if nothing comes up. I feel like he plays it quiet." Bambi said and Mona let out a sigh.

"Maybe we're going to need help from her." my interest perk because of that person being mentioned again.

"Who is her exactly?" Hailey asked, taking the words out of my mouth.

Mona looked at Rosemary and Rosemary shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, Rosemary has a friend. Although I feel like their bond is stronger. She can actually see me. It just happened, we're not sure that maybe somehow she can actually see more ghost, spirits or stuff. Maybe her third eye needs to be fully open. We can try to make that happen if she comes and help us that is. Well, she has different abilities. I would compare them to physic abilities. For example, if a victim is being attacked right now, she would be able to see where they're, be able to see the perpetrator and find the victim." Mona said and Hailey's mouth dropped opened.