CH. 55 Getting closer

I was reading to him, Jamison's head was lying on my right shoulder, and I was reading to him.

I found myself enjoying that moment. I just saw Jamison in a very vulnerable position.

A position I know that not many will see or get the chance ever to see.

Yet he let me see.

He let me in, I mean. That moment right there is saying that Jamison trusts me.

Exactly like how I trust him.

I paused from reading, and I know Jamison noticed because he looked at me.

"I trust you," I said to him.

I watch his eyes widened; I know what I said took him off guard.

"I trust you, and I care for you very much. I know sometimes it's hard to tell when it comes to me, but I want you to know that I do trust you and care for you. Very much." I said to him, and he smiled at that.

"I care for you, and I very much trust you as well Bambi, thank you for telling me this. It was something that I didn't know I needed to hear, but I am so glad you told me." He said, taking my hand within his.

"You do mean a lot to me. My feelings for you are strong, and I know that they are not going away. Not for you, never." He said, placing a kiss on my hand.

"You're special to me." He said, and I felt that weird feeling again.

That weird chest feeling, the best way I would describe it, is an odd fluttering feeling.

That's like coming from my chest.

I don't know what to call it.

Maybe Fluttering Feelings?

Would that be the best way to describe it?

"What are you thinking about?" Jamison asked, taking me away from my thoughts.

"You," I said.

It was the truth, and there was nothing else to respond with but that.

"You're so cute. Do you know that?" He asked me; he moved and raised himself, so he was looking down at me.

"Not really, but from the amount of time you've told me that I was. I believe you." I said, and he let out a laugh.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me, rubbing my face with his finger.

"Yes, if you want to-," I started to say but was cut off by his lips as soon as he placed it on mine.

A soft noise came from me; the way his lips felt against mine caused something to stir up inside of me.

He pulled back, and I whimpered, pulling him back in for another kiss.

I pressed my lips against his. I didn't want the kiss to end, and I know him since that.

Jamison pulled my bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it.

I felt him touching my thigh, and a thrill ran down my back just from simplifying having my thigh rubbed.

He pulled away again, but before I complained, he stared, placing kisses on my neck.

My hand instantly when towards the back of his head so I could hold him there.

A groan left his mouth as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Bambi." He said in a deep voice as he pulled away.