CH. 40. This is heartbreaking

CH. 40 This is heartbreaking

(Jamison POV)

It comes to find out that Rosemary decided not only having one body identified by a loved one but Haileys, Marsha and Macy's deceased bodies as well.

She told them before we left, and they wanted to come with us. I know Rosemary hesitated with letting them go with us because it was going to be a horrible experience for them.

Of course, they still wanted to go, especially when it came to seeing their family again.

I wouldn't blame them for wanting to come.

These were their love ones, and they wanted to see them again, even though they couldn't be there for them physically, at least in the spirit they could be.

Literally.

We were here, entering the morgue part of Rosemary's lab.

The only ones who will be visible to the others are Rosemary, me, and her sister Red.

Hailey, Marsha, and Macy can't be seen, Red couldn't see them yet either, but she was able to sense them.

"Put these on; they're in the waiting area with the husband. I'll go get them." Rosemary said, giving us lab coats, gloves, and mask.

She left the morgue.

"This isn't going to be easy," Red said, putting on the things Rosemary gave us.

"Yeah, it won't be," I said doing the same,

Hailey and Macy both sighed with sad looks on their faces as they look at the doors Rosemary walked out of

Marsha continued looking at the door and around the morgue.

She realizes that this was where everyone body that was found was; it was most likely affecting her.

"I don't happen to find myself in these situations as much; I usually get there before," Red said.

My interest held with what she said, what did she mean when she said that?

The doors opened up, which caused me to drop it and I took a note of it, to ask her about it later.

Rosemary looked at me and the others, giving us a look I couldn't understand until my breath hitch.

The husband was following in with the two agents, but they weren't alone.

Natalie Musco was there as well, her attention was on her husband, and she must have felt us staring at her.

Hailey, Macy, and my eyes didn't move from her.

Natalie's eyes shift to us, and her eyes widened.

"Hailey & Macy." She said in a soft voice.

As if she couldn't believe it.

She looked at me, Red & Rosemary.

"Can they see me?" She asked Hailey, Marsha & Macy.

They nodded their heads.

"Tell my husband I'm with him," Natalie asked, appearing in front of me.

I took a step back; I didn't see her coming.

I blinked, and she was right in front of me.

I saw Rosemary looked at me; her attention turned back to the cube freezer.

"It's difficult to do that," Hailey said.

"Your husband is very vulnerable right now, people telling him that they can see you and talk to you right after he's about to view your dead body wouldn't be the right thing to do," Macy said.