CH. 57 Just Listen

CH. 57 Just Listen

(Rosemary POV)

I told him to take his clothes off as well.

I wanted to see him naked, completely naked in front of me, just like he had with me.

Jamison stared at me with an in-depth look on his face.

I found myself raising my hand to touch his face.

"Please. I would like to see you." I said.

A groan came from his mouth. The hand I held against his face, he took it away from his face and brought it to his lips.

He pressed a kiss on it and moved back.

He continued to stare at me as he took the remaining clothes he was wearing off, and I didn't break any eye contact with him either.

I continue to watch him as he continued to strip in front of me, my eyes lowered themselves in front of his lower region, and I quickly looked up after I finished seeing that he was alerted entirely down there.

Jamison tilted his head as he stared at me.

"Don't shy away now, Bambi; this is what you asked for." He said.

"And whatever Bambi asks for, Bambi will get." He said.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds before I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Why does he make me feel this way?

How is it possible to have someone who can make me feel this way?

"Can I touch you?" I asked him.

A smile appeared on his face.

"You can always touch me." He said.

"I'm yours, Rosemary." He said, and I found my heart leaping at what he said.

"Yours to touch." He said, taking my hand and bringing it to his lower region.

My eyes widened as I felt the hardness against my hand.

"Yours to kiss." He said, lowering his lips on mine and pressing a hard kiss against them.

A moan mixed with a whimper escaped my mouth.

Jamison pulled back away slowly and made eye contact with me.

"Yours to love." He said softly.

I pulled him back into a kiss, and he wrapped his arms around me as he continued to kiss me.

"Make love to me then," I said against his lips.

Jamison pulled back and looked at me.

"With pleasure, but I don't have anything here to prepare you, and I don't want to hurt you." He said, looking at me with a serious look.

I shyly looked away; being shy was something I was going to have to get used to.

"There some stuff in that drawer, the one that's connected to the nightstand. " I said to him.

He gave me a surprised look; I knew he wasn't expecting me to say that, and neither could I have blamed him.

"Wait. What? What do you have?" He asked me as he moves to go through the drawer.

I watch him open the drawer and saw his eyes widened as he took out the box of condoms and lube.

"Why do you have-" He started to say, but I cut him off.