Ch 2 Whats her deal?

CH. 2 What's her deal?

Jamison  POV

I look at her driving and she seems angry, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut but it's funny to me when she gets upset. It's like she's a hot head.

I let out a chuckle and her reaction to that had me laughing all the way.

My mind went back to the conversation that happened Five minutes ago.

*Flash Back*

It's official she's rude and crazy.

"So, you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend or something?" I ask her curious about what this exactly was.

She glances at me and focuses her eyes back on the road.

"If that's what you would like to call it, sure. Let's boost up your ego, your not an experiment but a boyfriend. If you keep thinking and telling yourself that. This will go smoothly." She said. I stared at her.

"Why do you keep calling this an experiment? The least you can do is give me details instead of just treating me like this. What's this experiment about? You want me to pop your cherry or something? like, take your virginity since no one else wanted to?" I said and for some reason, I felt like I should have kept my mouth shut because the mood suddenly changed.

I didn't know what it was but I sense that she was trying to stop herself from doing something, a look came over her face but as soon as I blink it was gone as if it was never there in the first place.

Her normal Icy vibe came back, she turned her head and stared at me.

"I suggest you stay quiet for the both of us unless you want to end up like Jack from the Titanic and drown." She said and I raise an eyebrow.

"So you're referencing yourself as my Rose Miss Rosemary," I said with a goofy funny look and she turned her head back forward , As she continued driving.

"No I'm the water that drowned you." she said angrily and my mouth hush instantly.

This woman is Crazy and she's scary.

"So you'll let me drown inside of you.... since you're the water and everything..." I said with a smirk on my face. Oh yeah, I went there.

*Flash Back Ends*

She looks angry still while driving and I felt like this woman was so crazy she could change her mind and say 'fuck it' and just swerve the car and instantly kill us both.

I can't let that happen, I want to have children and a family, I may not seem like it but I would love to have a family one day. Give my kids the life I never had but wish to have.

"Hey, don't be mad and don't let what I say get to you. I'm just a goofball." I said trying to let her know that I was just playing around with her, no need to get mad or anything.

"I'm not mad, that's just how my face looks and don't get scared. I'm not going to kill you." She said. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why would you think that I was thinking you would kill me? it doesn't look like you could take me down. I could overpower you." I said, she turned her head around and gave me the scariest look ever.

"You'll be surprised." and went back to driving.

"Alright. Bet. Fuck this." I said going to open the door and getting ready to throw myself out.