CH. 21 Does he really like me?

(Rosemary POV)

We were done shopping and ended up wanting to eat.

Now we were sitting at the table looking at our menus.

Shopping wasn't bad at all, I actually had an okay time.

I wondered if he did also.

I looked up at him, finding him already staring at me.

We were sitting across each other and I raised a brow, confused to why he was staring.

Was there something on my face?

I noticed his face turned a pink shade when I gave him a confused look.

I decided to shrug it off and asked him how he enjoyed the day that we had.

"Did you have a good time today?" I asked him, He instantly smiled at the mention of our day.

"Yeah, I did. It was cool shopping with you. You have some very good taste in clothes." He said smirking.

I shrugged, not really knowing what to say about the compliment I just received.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your day, I'm also glad you didn't mind me picking some clothes out for you. I just thought those clothes would look really good on you that's all. Even though all of them were dark colors, dark colors look good on you. They bring out your eyes." I said, looking at the menu.

We did go to other stores, where he actually picked his own clothes out of course.

I don't know what came over me before but when I walked into the first store I just happened to had found something that would look good on him and then next thing you know I was picking clothes out for him.

He chuckled.

"It's fine, I didn't mind it. So what are you going to choose to eat?" He asked me, I looked up at him.

Turning my menu around so he could see what I was planning on getting.

"I was thinking of getting the chicken avocado sandwich, what about you?" I asked him.

"The roast beef sandwich looks good, I'll get that." I nodded my head, putting the menu down and staring at him.

"Do you feel comfortable back in the house?" I asked him, his eyes widened.

"Yeah, although the ghost from earlier did freak me out a bit I'm getting used to it. It's just a lot to take in but I'm taking it in." He said and I nodded my head.

"Remember the first time we met and I asked you to be my bad boy. You know since you were considered a bad boy and I needed you to be my-" I started to say but stopped talking when I noticed his face got redder.

"Are you okay? Your face is getting awfully red." I said to him and his eyes widened.

"Sorry, I just thought of something that's all. But yes, I remember the first time we met. It's hard to forget." He said laughing.

"I want you to know I didn't forget about our deal and my lawyer will be coming in this weekend for the contracts," I said, his smile dropped and I noticed that.

"Are you two ready to order." The server came to ask and I nodded my head, telling him our order.

He took our menus and left.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"I just forgot about that, that's all." He said in a low voice.