CH. 41 "He's Insane"

CH. 41 He's insane

(Rosemary POV)

We were sitting down with Natalie Musco, and she was telling us a significant number of details that would not have been known to anyone unless they were there themselves.

"Red, I know you can't see Natalie, but she's here-" I started to say, but my sister spoke.

"I can hear her and sense her, ever since I've been around Kendell. Things have been awaking, so although I can't see her yet. I can hear her and can help." Red said, and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Natalie, tell us where you were when he took you? " I asked.

"I was grocery shopping when I was abducted," Natalie said.

Sadness was heard in her voice; I even saw a look of regret.

"I felt weird when I had arrived at the grocery store. I remembered looking around, trying to find out who was staring at me, and I couldn't find who it was. All questions were answered when I went to put groceries in my car, and I was grabbed." Natalie said.

"I remember I screamed, yelled, and I remember seeing a man running towards us, but I was thrown in the car trunk, and he drove off too quickly before the man who was running towards us could reach us," Natalie said.

I nodded my head, knowing in the reports that there were mentions of eyewitnesses and people who ran to try to help.

"He is a mechanic." She said.

My eyes widened.

Jamison became alerted to that, I watch Macy, Hailey, and Marsha stilled.

"That's good, Natalie, can you remember anything else where you were kept, I might be able to sense the place if you give me your vision of it," Red said.

"I'm sure we were placed in a basement he has underneath the mechanic shop. I knew that smell from anywhere when he grabbed me. My father was a mechanic." Natalie said.

She explained what happened when they arrived, how she wasn't strong enough to pull from him.

"There were other women down there," Natalie said.

Her voice was emotionless.

"I know he didn't care about me seeing the surroundings because well. As you all know, he was planning on killing me anyway." She said.

I turned to look at the girls.

"What did he do to you guys? That made you all unconscious when he abducted you?" I asked them.

"He knocked me out," Hailey said.

"We were taken together. He put something above my face and sprayed something on Macy's face that knocked her out." Marsha said.

"He's changing his tactics," Jamison said.

"Why?" Hailey asked.

"So it can be an easier abduction for him. Natalie, when he took you out of the trunk, was it when he pulled into the shop." Jamison asked.

"Yes, but I know his plate numbers as well," Natalie said, taking all of us off guard.

"What?" I said.

"I know his plate tag number on his car. When he took me out of the trunk, I tried to make a run for it, but he grabbed me again. When I was fighting him, I saw the car he abducted me in. It was a brown car.-" Natalie said, but Marsha cut her off.

"Macy and I were abducted in a black car." She said Natalie's eyes widened.

"I was abducted in a blue one," Hailey said.