CH. 5 He's in for it

Chapter 5 He's in for it

(Rosemary POV)

Well, truthfully I didn't know how he would take the news.

I mean it's not every day someone tells you that they see dead people right? Well, I wouldn't know either since I've never had any friends in the first place.

I didn't care to admit it, I never had any friends as a kid either.

At a young age, I started talking to people who I actually thought were alive, but were actually dead.

I've been seeing the spirits of dead people all my life, I didn't know they were dead at that time. Until I spoke to one of them at school. I went to a private school and I started speaking to this woman who was actually very nice to me then one day the kids started laughing at me and calling me weird.

Saying that I was talking to myself and that there was no one there. Of course, I was angry, because she was there. Mona was there and she was real, I was talking to her but, of course, no one else saw Mona, no one else ever saw her until today.

It didn't help that my natural hair color was a darkish gray, no matter how much I dyed my hair it was like the color would run out and become it's natural gray color after a month. so truth be told I dyed my hair every month, that wasn't the only thing I've done.

I also started wearing contacts. My natural eye color is a light silver, it scared the kids at the school I went to. A crazy little girl with silver eyes and dark gray hair who talks to dead people wasn't someone they were interested in talking to

Mona was angry that the children were making fun of me, I never knew a ghost could be overprotective of me.

When I started getting bullied at school, Mona kept me safe by scaring the kids away with moving objects.

Later on, the kids realized not to mess with me, Mona ended up coming home with me that day and she never left my side.

I never got along with my parents also, I mean I wouldn't call them parents. I was adopted by an extremely wealthy family that just used me to build up their fame even more.

They didn't really love me, I was just their little puppet that they were planning to show the world they changed.

I never knew who my real parents were or where I came from, I was never understood as a child until I met Mona, she was the only one who truly cared about me.

Mona of course over protective of me for life, when my adoptive father was beginning to have a little too much interest in me. He was in my bedroom one night and I found all my clothes off me and saw him touching me sexually, I was scared for my life as he kept saying that I wanted this which wasn't true, so for the first time in my life. I wept as loud as I could and then Mona appeared out of nowhere showing herself to him, Mona scared him away, even ended up choking him to death.

My adoptive mother who rushed into my room couldn't see Mona but could see her husband being pinned on the wall.

My adoptive mother, of course, was in shock and called me an evil monster. she called the police and told them that I some how killed her husband with an evil power. she, later on, was put in a ward for insane minds.

Later on, there will was brought and read to me by a lawyer who told me I owned everything they had because I was left in their will. which I highly doubt which lead me to find out Mona changed their will somehow and I was left with all my adopted parent's fortune. I never saw my adoptive father spirit, I realized that Mona got rid of it also.