CH. 26 Not just a Bad Boy

CH. 26 Not just a bad boy

(Jamison POV)

I don't know if anyone has ever felt like this before but I don't know how else to explain the feelings I am feeling right now. I am officially on cloud nine and I don't think I ever want to leave.

Rosemary Lavender is my girlfriend. Just that sentence alone has made my mood extremely happy and I just couldn't believe it, but of course, I noticed the nervousness that came with the thoughts also.

The little voice in the back of my head that I was trying to push away and didn't budge was getting to me a little bit, but I refused to let it win.

I finally need to find myself in happiness, I haven't felt happiness ever before so I think it's time for me to actually come to terms that it is something that I want and need to have in my life.

Could it be something that she could offer? Could it be something that we could offer each other? I sure hope so, because I wouldn't mind sharing my new found happiness with someone who I am coming to care for. Not minding it one bit.

"Jamison? You okay?" I looked up to find Mona staring at me with a concerned look on her face, I was sitting in the living room alone after being questioned by the girls. Now the girls were talking to my Dad, which I found myself still getting used to saying. Nonetheless, I quite liked saying it. It was nice to know that the imaginary friend whom I had when I wasn't a kid wasn't made up but a ghost who ended up being my dad. Yes, I officially found myself in a strange world after all.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking that's all." I said giving her a small smile, she tilted her head to the side as if she wasn't buying it. I finally took the time to analyze Mona and realized that she is definitely a gorgeous woman, it was something that I have noticed before but didn't pay to much attention to, to be honest, my eyes were to busy paying attention to Bambi but Mona is a beautiful woman indeed, by the way, she looked I knew she was always this beautiful. The fact that she looked to be in her 30's just proved, she died around that age.

"Now are you going to tell me what's really bothering you? Or are you going to give me a stupid excuse again?" Mona asked with a serious facial expression.

She came towards me and sat down, looking at me with concern in her eyes that made me realize that this woman cared for me.

"I'm just nervous about not being good enough, that's all. Like there's nothing special about me, there's nothing that I could really give her but only stay by her side. Also, not getting in her way. I just feel like she could do better but I happy she's giving us a chance, I really am." I said, watching Mona as she nodded her head.

"Jamison, you made Rosemary laugh, smile and question many of her feelings recently. Trust me when I say you're special. I have never seen any man make Rosemary laugh or smile. I have never seen her even giving anyone her attention as she has given you, you don't think about it in that way but listen, it's true. I raise Rosie and I can tell you, that you being in her life right now is nice to have. So no more negative thoughts young man. You're extremely special, to all of us especially her. Know that okay?" She told me causing my eyes to widen.

I nodded my head, I decided to just go with the flow.

Mona was definitely a wise woman so I took what she said to heart, she definitely meant it and she was most likely giving me the vibe that she spoke from experience.

"You know, my mother wasn't the best mother in the world." I softly said I didn't know what came over me but I found myself wanting to talk to Mona about my childhood, it was like being comforted by a mother.