CH: 64 Who would have thought

(Jamison POV)

What the boys asked did take me off guard; I always wondered if there was something called heaven or hell.

If there is one, who picks or what picks? How does it choose? Who is good enough or who is bad enough? If what is said about Heaven & Hell even through from the religions that talk about it.

I couldn't blame the boys for being curious about that; their little minds probably were filled with questions, and I know they wanted answers. They wanted someone who could answer all the questions they had. Rosemary didn't look like she even wanted to discuss it, but I am sure that Mona could answer the questions that the boys had; Mona just seemed like the type that would just push her personal feelings away for a bit to resolve someones trauma for them.

I have this feeling that Mona had gone through something that has changed her; at first, it was just a thought or just a guess, but now I feel like it can sort of be confirmed.

Rosemary and I geared up; we walked towards the first body we would be doing the autopsy on first.

Jonathans.

Rosemary turned on her recorder, slipped her gloves on, and spoke.

"We are working on a young male, age seems to be around eight years old, but we will verify if he is that age after the autopsy. The body has signs of abuse; from what I can see, there are bruises found on the boy's body, there also are signs of defense that show. The boy's hand seems to be broken." Rosemary said as she checked Jonathan's body and speaking in the direction of the recorder on what she sees and is fighting.

"There also seems to be a sign of..." Rosemary said as she continued to look at the bruises that were found in Jonathan's inner thigh.

My breath hitched.

"There is also a sign of sexual abuse," Rosemary said softly.

I had a feeling she was going to say; I saw the bruises in Jonathan's inner thigh but just hearing it made it feel all so real.

These two boys were raped by a sick pedophile, and from the looks of all of this. I know that Jonathan and Jacob are not the fucking pricks' first victims.

He's done this to others, he's hurt others like this, and he's most likely killed them too.

How many?

How many lives has this disgusting piece of shit have ruined?

"Jamison," Rosemary called out my name.

"Huh?" I said; she looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

"I've called you four times already. Are you okay? Are you sure you can do this?" Rosemary asked me.

"Yes, I can do it," I said to her.

The look on her face was telling me that she wasn't buying it.

"Jamison, I know this is bothering you. I don't want you to force yourself to do this." Rosemary said to me.

"Bambi, yes, this is bothering me, but I'm not forcing myself to go through anything. I want to do this, and I need to do this. I just find it so fuck up that there are people like this. Roaming the world and hurting people this way, hurting them for their satification. It's just so fucking sick." I said the disgust in my voice is apparent.

"I am, too; every case I have worked on leaves a little something with me. I am not someone who tends to show emotions or express them, especially during my work, but that doesn't mean I don't feel them. I'm holding them back because I need to figure out every way possible to perform a good autopsy that gives us all the answers. How did this person die? Where did this person die? Who could have killed them? What did they use to kill them? Was this person in pain, or did they die quietly in their sleep?" Rosemary said; she let out a sigh.

"It's when I'm done with the cases that I let everything hit me. I don't let it hit me when I'm working on the body; I don't let it hit me when I am speaking to the deceased's loved ones. I don't let it hit me as I explain the details of how their loved ones died or what happened. It's when everything is done, and it's settled in that it hits me." She lowered her eyes and looked at Jonathan.

"Jonathan is someone's son, someone who I am sure is going restless wondering what happened to their kid. The best we can do is work on the autopsy and figure everything that's happened to him to make sure the person that did this to him pays for it." Rosemary said; she raised her head and made direct eye contact with me.

"Jamison, we know who the person who did this to him is; we'll have to prove it, we'll have to show all the evidence that he doesn't get away with this," Rosemary said to me.

I nodded my head.

"We'll do much more than that," I said.

"What do you mean?" Rosemary asked, looking at me with a slightly confused facial expression.

"We are going to help with the case again, outside the morgue and lab building. We are going to make sure that those agents get that guy. Just like we did last time." I said.

"Jamison, we are not the cops or FBI," Rosemary said.

"Were not, but we are better, and they're going to have to accept our help because there's no way I'm going to let this creep get away with any of this, and I am sure everyone else will agree to it also," I said to her.

Silence fell between us.

"Okay, fine. Let's continue to perform the autopsy on Jonathan, okay?" Rosemary asked me.

I lowered my eyes and looked at the young boy's body, who was currently a ghost along with his best friend.

"Yeah," I said softly.

"Let's finish the autopsy," I said to her as we continue to do our work, both knowing that we were going to get involved in this case more than we were supposed to.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh, they are for sure going to get involved more than they're supposed to. That is a fact because Jamison is not playing around when it comes to these two little boys. So we'll see what the next chapter holds.

What do you, Dolls, think the group is going to do? That includes everyone in the group.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe, and say Kassandra sent you :)