CH: 77 Everything with you

(Rosemary POV)

The date was amazing, honestly. I had a good time, and I could tell that Jamison put a lot of effort into planning the day. It was something that he did a lot of research on, and it was something that he wanted to impress me with.

I was impressed, today was one of my favorite days, and it would be a day I would remember forever.

Now we were headed home after watching a movie. I was humming to myself while in the car with Jamison, who was driving.

"So, did you have a good time?" He asked.

I turned to look at Jamison, who had a goofy facial expression.

"I did. It was great, and we should do it again whenever possible." I said, smiling at him. Jamison smiled back and nodded his head.

"Most definitely, we should. It'll be fun to have date days from time to time." He said.

"Yes, I agree, and we can both take turns planning them. I want to be the one who plans the date day next time, and we'll do the things that you like doing. Sounds good?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds good," Jamison said, his smile widened.

I stared at him as he drove; I found it interesting how someone could be so happy with wanting to spend time with me in this way.

I felt happy and eager to spend time with him the following date day, but seeing it written all over Jamison's face made me feel more excited. It's nice to know that someone genuinely likes being around you.

"Woah, what's going on?" Jamison said, slowing down; there was an accident ahead, which looked terrible.

"Looks like an accident happened," I said, trying to figure out what had happened.

We both stilled when a woman was running with injuries.

"Please, please protect him! Don't let him take him, please." The woman said as she was yelling at onlookers, the onlookers who couldn't see her.

"She's dead," Jamison said.

"Yeah, and she doesn't want someone taking someone," I said. I was looking at the woman, trying to get everyone's attention.

"We need to do something," Jamison said, stopping the car and pulling off the road.

I knew he would want to do something; that was how he was. He wasn't going just to let this woman continue to scream and ask for help in distress. Neither was I going to let that happen either.

As soon as Jamison was parked on the grass, we both got out of the car.

I went to where Jamison was standing, and we both stared at the distressed woman, who made eye contact with us.

"In a minute, she was right in front of us. With a look of distress, please tell me you can see me. Please, I know I'm dead. I know I'm dead, but please help me. Please tell me you can see me." She said, tears rolling from her eyes.

"We can see you," Jamison said softly.

Her eyes widened, and a look of relief mixed with distress still was seen on her face.

"Please, help me. My son is in that car, and he is badly injured. He can't go back to that house; you can't let him go back. We were trying to escape and escape from that man, but he must've done something to our car because I couldn't press the brakes. The car started to act up, and we ended up crashing." She said, panic being heard in her voice.