CH: 83 This does not scare me

(Rosemary POV)

The look on Jamison's face when he said we would be in the bathroom for a while was something I found myself getting too eager to know the meaning behind those words. These were things that I never thought I would feel or care to even participate in.

The way he was staring at me was causing chills to run through my whole body.

"That's a very strong stare you have on right now," I told him.

Jamison stared at me with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm just thinking of what to do to you right now. There are many things that I want to do, but I am wondering what I should start with first." He said, pressing a kiss against my forehead.

"First thing first, I definitely want to be inside of you." He said as he touched my thigh.

Jamison lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He positioned himself between my legs.

"Let me know if you feel uncomfortable or want to stop, okay?" He asked, looking at me with a genuine stare.

"Okay," I said, not knowing what else to say. Jamison is the first person I have ever been intimate with. I was still nervous about all this, but I put my whole trust in him. I trust him with myself and know that he would do nothing to hurt me.

"Okay." Jamison said, pressing his lips against mine; he pushed himself slowly inside of me, causing me to gasp.

He pulled back from our kiss and kissed my cheek.

"I'm not entirely in yet; I'm giving you time to adjust before I go any further." He said.

"I'm fine." I said to him.

He looked at me as if he was ensuring I was okay.

I smiled at him.

"It's cute that you're worrying about me like this, but I am serious. I am okay." I told him, hoping he would see I was honestly okay with this.

"I just want to make sure that my baby doesn't get hurt." He said, pushing himself all the way in.

"As after all, I don't ever want to hurt you." He said, holding back a moan.

"Fuck, you feel amazing." He said through clenched teeth.

"Let me know whenever you're ready for me to move." He said, leaning his head on my shoulder and controlling his breathing.

"You can move," I said softly. I could feel Jamison entirely inside of me, and the fact that I could feel him pulsing inside of me as well was something that was getting me more into the mood.

Jamison made direct eye contact with me as he removed one of his hands from my waist to bring my arms up, holding them against the shower wall.

"Yeah, we're going to be in here for a while." He said, pulling out and pushing himself back in.

A moan left my mouth as a tingling sensation ran down my back.

What was that?

Jamison continued pushing himself in and out of me; the whole bathroom was filled with moans. I had no idea if they were coming from him or me. All I knew was that whatever this feeling was, I was feeling was causing my toes to curl.

"You're tightening around me." Jamison said through clenched teeth as he kissed my lips deeply.

He trailed his lips down my neck, sucking on my neck as he did so. I found my arms being released, which caused me to pull his head closer to my neck. I wanted to feel more of what he was causing me to feel; I wanted him closer to me.