CH. 31 No Competition needed.

CH. 31 No competition needed.

(Rosemary POV)

Jamison was standing in front of me and looking at me as he held my hands in his face.

I didn't really know what to say, the look in his eyes was something that I was going to have to get used to but part of me felt like it's something that I was going to always want to see.

It shooked me on the fact that he said that special agent Hector Rodgeruiz felt like he was competition, There was no competition needed. I never saw the special agent under that light, I never saw anyone under that light until he came around.

"Bambi?" He called out, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I made eye contact with him and he was staring at me with a curious look.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'm fine just was thinking of something," I said.

He nodded his head.

"Okay. Care to share?" He said, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

He pulled away from me and for some reason, I wish he didn't.

"I just realized that special agent Rodgeruiz behaving that way was because of he liking to me. I just thought it was something he did." I said, Jamison looked at me with wide eyes and started laughing.

That took me off guard because I had no idea what I said that was considered funny.

I didn't tell a joke?

"What is so amusing?" I asked him.

"You truly have no idea when someone is interested in you, do you?" He asked me with an amused looked on his face.

"I didn't have time for such matters," I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

It wasn't important to me if someone had a liking for me or simply was attracted to me.

I didn't pay it any mind or attention, it wasn't a priority.

"What about now? Do you have time for such matters now?" He asked me, he was looking at me with that look.

That look where I am still trying to understand what it means and why he keeps looking at me in that way.

"I have time," I said. Watching a smile come across his face.

I turned to look at the computer, that was still running the DNA.

"I hope it will be able to find a DNA match," Jamison said.

I nodded my head.

"Yes, I was definitely impressed when you mentioned that fingerprinting could also be done in the hospital and also putting your kids in the missing children database. Most people don't know that." I said.

"It's just things I've paid attention to, but wow. I'm glad it made you impressed. I got some points from ya didn't I?" He said with a smirk on his face.

I held the urge to roll my eyes.

"You know, whether you believe it or not. You've impressed me before." I said, leaving the room we were in and entering the room with Jane Doe's body, we haven't placed her in the body freezer yet.

"I have?" He asked me, I heard the eagerness in his voice.

"Yes, you have, does that surprise you?" I asked him.

"Yes. I am very surprised." He said.

I pushed the cart towards one of the freezer cubes.

"You have a very kind heart, whether you know it or not and I've seen that. So, of course, I would be impressed with you." I said.