CH. 38 They saw him

CH. 38 They saw him

(Jamison POV)

They saw him.

My eyes widened when the word yes left their mouths.

They saw the Bastard.

"How did he look like?" I asked them.

"He was wearing a hoodie, but we got closer to him. Didn't get a good look at his face, but he is a white male. Around 6'2 looks sketchy, very sketchy and he had a smell to him." Mona said.

"He smelled like Car Oil." My dad said.

"So he must work with cars or do something with cars." My dad said, looking at Hailey and Macy. I glance at them and the look on their faces showed a look of being sick, they must have remembered that certain smell.

"We got the car he was driving and plate tag number, we figured you wanted us to follow him but something else caught our attention. Whenever she decides to show herself that is." My dad said, Macy's sister Marsha appeared.

"Mars," Macy said rushing to her sister.

I watched as she threw her arms around her sister.

Her sister wrapped her arms around her.

"She wouldn't believe us. Until she saw for herself." My dad said.

We stayed quiet letting them have their moment, they were taken together and killed by the same person.

They probably thought that they would never see each other again.

"I would say I'm glad you're okay, but considering that we are both dead. That's not something I would consider being okay." Her sister Marsha said as they pulled from the hug.

Macy nodded her head, a sad look appearing on her face.

"We could have been reunited earlier," Macy said.

"Sorry, other things came up. I felt drawn here but I didn't know really why, although I felt maybe it had to do with you or something else." Marsha said to her sister and looked at Hailey.

"You're here as well," Marsha said.

Hailey walked up to her and gave her a hug as well.

"You've seen him," Rosemary said.

Marsha turned her attention to Rosemary.

"Yes. I know how he looks like, I just don't know who he is. I know by his smells as you've said before that he most likely work with mechanics or could be one." Marsha said.

"That information is useful, we could also use you to sketch him and I'll contact the agents with this information. I already told them about Natalie already." Rosemary said.

I stared at her, even with the situation we were in, it would be crazy not to see how cute Bambi was.

Marsha's eyes widened.

"Natalie is here?" She asked.

"No, her body was one of the victims that were found yes, but we think she's with her family," I said.

"She most likely is. She never stopped talking about her family. Her husband or two children. She always said that she would find a way to go back to them. So that's where she is." Marsha said.

"Give me the details of the car, his built and plate tag," Rosemary said.

They discussed everything that she asked with her.

I listened in, if he was someone who smelled like a Mechanic, that means that he was always working. Even when he would come to see the women, he would head straight to them from work.

So he was able to have the time and access to do that.

"Wait, what if the women he's holding captive are not far from his job," I said.

The living room fell silent.

"Go on," Rosemary said.

"I'm saying, what if that's why you guys were always able to smell the oil on him because he would make his way to you guys right after he got out of work. So that means, it's either you guys weren't too far from his work or he just didn't care about the way he smelled." I said.

"What if, he's keeping them in a room under his job." My dad said.

My eyes widened.

"Yes, some mechanic shops would have rooms underneath. That could be where he's holding them captive." I said.

"So, are we saying he's for sure a Mechanic?" Mona asked.

"We are saying there's a chance he might be, but I think he is either one or works with one," I said.

"Did you ever see him outside of the room and his graveyard?" I asked Marsha.

"No, I would just move back and forth from certain places. As in the room where we were held, and recently where everyone else was buried. I'm not even sure where I am buried." She said in a low voice.

"I do know, there are stairs though," Marsha said with a look on her face.

"Yes, he would always walk down the stairs to get to the door, the door of the room we were being held in. So we were underneath something. I can't say for sure if it was underneath a house or something." Hailey said.

"Well, we'll find out soon. After all, Natalie I'm sure of it knows quite a lot, she's actually probably a strong ghost right now and she was a fighter. We are all sure that she's with her family. So, we'll go talk to her." Rosemary said.

"And say what? There's no way her husband is going to believe you. Especially if you go up to him and say 'Hi, I'm Rosemary Lavender and I am a Medical Examiner who can see dead people, literally." Hailey said.

I turned to look at Hailey and noticed a frustrated look on her face.

"Hailey, I know you're upset but it's not with me. Remind yourself that and I'll ask her to help, prove that she's there with them. I'll have her tell me things that she and her husband only know, or tell me to do something that would help. There are different ways you know." Rosemary said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come off like that, it's just. We all have love ones, and it'll hurt them when they find out what happened to us, it'll hurt them, even more, when they find out that we are still roaming around and they're unable to see us, touch us or even be physically near us." Hailey said.

"I get it, but it's up to us to stop him. Before he kills the others, so if that's the road we have to take then we'll take it." I said.

"You do realize, that's opening a door to people that most likely would have never believed in something like that, people who think things like that are just make-believe and now they're going to have second thoughts on everything, do you two realize that? What you would do to this woman's family when you do go ahead with that?" My dad asked.

I look at Rosemary and saw that she was debating it.

"I think we should go with it, we don't have any other choice because he'll keep killing and I think this woman would want to have someone who can see her and communicate with her family for her," I said.

"We'll go with it. It's all we got." Rosemary said and I could tell she was conflicted with it.

As I'm sure we all felt the conflict.

We were about to tell a widowed father, that his wife has been killed by a psychopath who tortured her and now she's a ghost who is still around him and his children.

None of us knew, how he was going to take it.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Wow, this next chapter might be emotional. What do you Dolls think? Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu