CH. 47 Good Morning

CH. 47 Good Morning

(Rosemary POV)

My eyes were still close, but that didn't change the fact that I felt extremely comfortable where I was.

That also didn't change the fact that I knew I was being stared at.

My eyes fluttered opened, to find Jamison staring at me with a look on his face; I raise a brow to that.

"Good Morning." He said to me.

"Good Morning," I said to him as well, not knowing what else to say.

"How did you sleep?" I decided to ask him.

"I slept amazing. How about you?" He asked me; I felt his hand caressing my face.

I leaned towards his touch.

"I slept the same way. I didn't take you for someone who would be up before me? Did you sleep?" I asked him, his eyes widened, and he looked away.

"Jamison, did you sleep?" I asked him again, and he turned his stare to me.

"I did sleep, I just woke up earlier than you and couldn't bring myself back to sleep. I guess I didn't want to miss the moment." He said.

"I'm not going anywhere, you know?" I asked him; I felt my heart fluttering when he smiled at me.

"Thank you for saying that, and I hope you stay with me forever; I just wanted to take it all in before you woke up, you know?" He said, and I nodded my head slowly.

"I get it," I said, I moved closer to him and threw an arm over his chest.

"Getting comfy?" He asked me, chuckling. I felt his fingers playing with my hair.

"I love how puffed out your hair is in the morning." He said.

"Mmm," I said. I didn't even know what to say to that; all I know was that I was enjoying the feeling of him playing with my hair.

I felt a kiss on my forehead, and I found myself smiling at that.

"This is nice." He said, and I agreed.

It was nice.

"Yes, it is. I can get used to this." I said.

Silence fell between us, I didn't know how he was going to take what I said, but relief fell over me when he spoke.

"I can get used to this as well. Maybe it can be a regular thing?" He asked.

I raised my head and looked at him.

He was staring back at me but shyly.

Jamison behaving shyly?

"Yes, it can be a regular thing," I said, staring at him.

I took the hand that was in my hair and brought it to my lips.

I pressed a kiss on it and stared at him.

"Is that fine?" I asked, and he nodded his head.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said.

"I'm sorry if I have morning breath, but." He started to say, and I found myself flipped over on my back with Jamison's lips on mine.

I moaned when I felt him bring a hand to my breast and squeezed it.

"Jamison." I moaned when I felt his lips move to my neck.

A groan left him as he started to suck on my neck.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

These feelings were running all over in my mind.

Jamison lowered his lips towards my chest, and my breath hitch when I felt him push things out of his way to get to my breast.

"Oh," I said when I felt him pull a nipple in his mouth, I found myself running my fingers through his hair and holding him there.

I felt my body get heated and knew it was because of what he was doing.

"Jamison," I said, letting out another moan when I felt his finger near my lower body.

"Jami, Baby." I said.

Jamison stilled.

A hitch left my mouth when I felt Jamison's lips back on mine, but his finger also twirling itself on my clit.

My grip on Jamison's hair was stronger, and he didn't seem to mind it as a moan came from him.

I felt my legs starting to shake, and Jamison continued to twirl his finger on my clit.

I knew what was going to happen, and before I could even move my lips away from him to tell him, I exploded right on his hands.

I could feel my face getting hot and knew that I just had an orgasm.

Jamison pulled back and looked down at me.

I was out of breath and just stared at him back, not knowing what else to say.

Jamison tilted his head and leaned down again to kiss my forehead.

"I enjoy making you feel that way." He said to me, and I felt my face getting hot from his statement.

"I'm thrilled you feel the same about me as I feel about you," Jamison said, and my heart fluttered at that.

Why is that I always feel this way around him, he had no idea how my emotions go through an unstable roller coaster whenever he's around or whenever I think about him.

"I'm happy you feel the same way about me as well, as I don't want to be with anyone else," I said to him.

He smiled.

"We should get up soon; the others will be up." He said, and I nodded my head agreeing, although I'm sure some of them were already up.

We had a lot to do today as well anyway, so no time to be lying around in bed and not doing anything.

"You're right; we should get up," I said, agreeing with him, and even though we both got up, neither of us wanted to leave the bed. It was evident with the looks we were giving each other.

"Um, I'm going to take a shower in my bathroom." He said, and I nodded my head.

"I'll see you downstairs," I said, making sure I was dressed before I exited his bedroom.

I strolled to my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

I can't believe that just happened.

My heart was beating hard against my chest; I was nervous. Just being with him makes my stomach turn but not in a wrong way.

Just being with him felt beautiful and just right.

He was for sure the one for me, and I know deep inside he thinks about me that way too.

I headed towards my bathroom in a daze.

So? What is this exactly called anyway?

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh, Rosemary, I'm sure you'll figure out what you're feeling is called.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

P.S Don't forget to check out my Podcast ( Link in Bio, follow my podcast)

And check out Madam Hell youtube channel, subscribe and say Kassandra sent you :)