Chapter 6: Alone On Graduation

3 years later...

******

I rode my motorcycle to school, today was graduation day.

Yes, 3 awful years have gone by.

You might ask me what happened after my deal with Ana.

Well I'm literally her dog. I always was but I would defend myself and after the deal I stopped. I let her hit me, slap me grab me by my hair and do many sorts of things to me, it was worse when Marisa came for vacation.

One time when I was cleaning the stairs Ana pushed me and I broke my arm... Imagine bike riding like that ... I cringed at that memory.

I stop by the entrance of the school.

I stared at the sight, many families were happy about their kids... I wished my mine were... Literally my father and I stopped talking to each other. We also stopped seeing each other.

He started drinking and working like a maniac, he would go out of the country into very long trips and all that caused his marriage with Ana to go down. They would always fight, and I suffered the consequences when I was left alone with Ana. I received a lot of punishments for things I never did, dad would slap me for it or lock me up.

I blinked and placed a smile on myself they only made me stronger. I didn't cry anymore. I knew this was never going to be eternal and that made me have hopes.

In about 5 months I would turn 18 and I would finally be free... Free from Ana, I would start snapping back, again... I was just waiting for the right moment. I was going to walk out of them one day. I didn't care if I ended on the streets I would leave.

My smiled grew wider. I took my black sunglasses off and got down from my motorcycle.

I soon found myself walking inside the school's auditorium.

Oliver was more like a father to me.

My life did become hell. I would barely have time for anything, I got separated from my friends.

Dad separated me from them, I blamed it on him!

I would go to school during day and rush home to finish homework, once I was done I had to clean and cook, when I was done I would rush to my races and my weekends meant being locked inside my home listening to Ana and sometimes Marisa insult me, so my friends stopped calling. I sometimes met them at the races except for Candice, she disappeared, I never saw her again.... Anyway, I would just share a word or two with them since I was tired.

I focused everything on racing, everything... That's how I manage to pay school and buy books and a bit of clothes.

I started betting and daring everyone who came across me.

I was behind a debt on school one time, I owed lots of money, that got me so frustrated.... So out of pure frustration I placed my virginity on the line of a bet, there were lots of money for it...it surprised me.

That day I competed all night against 30 men. I ended very tired, but I had won a lot of money, a lot to pay for school and my graduation certificate and the ring, that's how much I won.

And no, I didn't bet my virginity again Oliver had been very pissed and threatened me to throw me out of the races. I had to act panicked, so he wouldn't be more furious with me... cause deep down I knew he wouldn't ban me out, well just in case I had to act panicked.... he always betted on me... He won lots of money as well.... That also made me a bit arrogant. I was his number one, I never lost... Not even once. I was called King Racer.