Chapter 46: Anger Vs. Logic

_______________________________________
Nathaniel's POV

My anger was blinding my logic.

I turned to hit the wall.

I stalked towards Scarlett and lifted her up by her arm. I saw her opening her eyes a bit.

She let out a shaky breath.

She met my eyes.

" Why him and not me?" I asked her.
Why do you always go for Thomas?

I saw Scarlett fighting to keep her eyes open.

"Him?" She asked tiredly.

My temper only raised up. Why can't she ever speak the truth?

I held her by her arms and got her off the bed. She stood up weakly before me...

I could never believe what I was about to say.

" Why do you always choose Thomas before me? Why do you say his name and not mine? Why does it seem like you trust him more than me? Why do you call him and not me? Why do you find every excuse to go out and cheat on me with him?" I asked in a hiss and yes pure jealously.

I pushed her to the bed and paced around the room in rage..

"I try everything to be with you, to be there fo-...I try giving you everything you might want or need.. I promised myself to stitch you back up but everytime I try, I find you doing something against me AND IT ALWAYS HAS TO DO WITH YOU CHEATING ON ME!" I stopped pacing and turned to glare at her.

She was sitting up a bit, weakly. I could see it in her face she wasn't feeling well but I also saw confusion.

I made fists.

She looked at me like she couldn't say anything.

" I'm not cheating on you. "She whispered.

It was always the same answer.

I got closer to her and I noticed a smaller bite on her lip.. I had not seen it earlier...

She did kiss Thomas...

I felt a small hurt and then anger.

I grabbed her chin and looked closely at her lip.

I met her eyes. "How dare you lie to me when you just kissed Thomas and he left a love mark?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

She opened her mouth to speak but I pushed her down onto the bed with me on top and I started kissing her harshly.

I was done being patient and trying to wait for her.

Those damn lips were always cold.

I bit harder on the place she had bitten and she cried in pain.

"Nathaniel you're hurting me" She whispered.

She tried getting my body off her but I knew she was feeling weak.

I pinned her hands down.

I trailed kisses all over her neck.

Her hands were trying to free themselfs and I gripped them harder to keep her down while I sucked her shoulder and neck leaving hickey marks all over.

Scarlett whimpered but all I saw was red from anger.

I didn't care how low of a man I would become as long as she stopped seeing that man.

I let go of her hands and started unbuttoning her shirt.