Chapter 62: Oliver's house.

Scarlett's POV
*****************
I woke up in a room I had never been in but it had a familiar smell.

I sat up on the bed.

I felt dizzy for a moment. When I felt better I started to remember the events that had taken place earlier.

"Are you feeling better?" Nathaniel said next me

I turned to look at him.

" Why didn't you tell me about a street racer ruining your shipments? " I asked.

Nathaniel sat up.

" I didn't want to make you worried. Look at you, you fainted!" Nathaniel whispered.

I swallowed.

I wanted so badly to cry in frustration.

I had to tell Nathaniel. I had to try one last time that I was Ghost...

" Nathaniel about Ghost- "

I was interrupted again.

" Don't worry Scarlett I'll make every filthy street racer end. I'll help Declan wipe them of New York. I already signed a deal with Declan to finance him with more security cameras and cars so they can start patrolling... every dark spot around here."

Good thing the room was in darkness so Nathaniel couldn't see how much those words were cutting me.

" You think street racers are filthy? " I asked in a small voice.

" I always have thought of them as parasites, good for nothing, pieces of shit. As its name says. They come from streets. They are rats. I am never accepting them." Nathaniel said in so much loath.

Nathaniel's words strung me.

He's never accepting them... Does that mean he's not accepting me?

Nathaniel captured my lips in his.

I stayed frozen. Nathaniel sighed and leaned away.

" You're cold Scarlett don't let a dirty fucked up street racer worry you."

Nathaniel leaned into my ear.

" I'll end Ghost for messing with my company. For messing with our companies. " Nathaniel whispered.

I swallowed. Fear and hurt ripped into my chest.

Nathaniel leaned into my neck and started trailing kisses.

I couldn't even find the strength to tell him to stop.

I was in shock. Paralyzed.

My heart ached and all I wanted to do was curl up and cry.

" Just relax I'll take the fear away!" Nathaniel caressed my cheek.

I fear you.... I fear the thought of losing you.

I couldn't speak those words, they got caught in my throat.

I let Nathaniel work himself on me.

I was still trying to process everything.

Nathaniel had me laying on my stomach, he was kissing my back... My dress was now gone. I laid naked...