Chapter 84: King Vs. King II

1

Three things happened after Oliver and I sped away:

1.There was a loud thunder.

2.A gunshot was heard (Probably Declan trying to scare us.)

3. And three the street light turned to green.

Within that last second me and Oliver where already speeding away; everything in a blink of an eye

We were next to each other. I felt rain start to hit me and I shivered with the cold. I could hear the annoying sound the police cars made.

I started feeling pressure building on my eye... Oliver gave me a glimpse and then looked behind, I saw him dodge when a gunshot was heard.

Fuck, I forgot about the bullets.

I started dodging cars once they came to my view. The next street light was green, to our luck.

I heard more gunshots.

Oliver kept dodging... They seemed to only be shooting him. I dodged another car, to my left and then to my right.

I saw more cars in the front.

My eye started hurting.

I looked around and tried to memorize the things in front of me.

I closed my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" Oliver shouted.

I opened my eyes to dodge a car. Just about 5 inches and I would've crashed it.

"Don't worry about me!" I yelled.

He nodded, looking worried.

Oliver was ahead of me. He was winning so I pressed the handle harder and I picked up speed.

I kept zig zagging.

Declan was trailing behind me. I could see his face, he looked scared. I couldn't help it and I threw a smirk at him.

I think it bugged him cause he raised his gun and I dodged one of his bullets.

I looked up.

The next street light was green, good.

I heard a few honk their cars at us.

There was a car in the front of me a car on the left, a car on my right but it was further away, about 12 meters away from the car in front of me.

I took a deep breath I needed to calm the pressure in my eye. I memorized the view in front of me and closed my eyes.

Soon I heard a helicopter. I moved to my right, dodging the car in front of me.

Declan was calling the police... Even helicopters. He wouldn't let Oliver or me win.

I felt the pressure in my eye fading and I opened them at the same time that I had to dodge the car in front of me, I moved to my left...