Chapter 66: I love you but...

I swallowed... my chest burned in fear...

" You're Ghost! " Nathaniel repeated... I'm sure my face told him to not even ask if I was joking.

Nathaniel turned to look at me with disbelief and then disgust...

" You're kiddin-"

"No!"  I interrupted Nathaniel with pain in my voice.

Fear kept me still. Guilt... and everything I had felt before pressed inside my chest, killing me.

" I wasn't the one who damaged your property or caused your accident! " I whispered.

Nathaniel kept looking at me in disgust, then his eyes turned to hatred and then rage.

" You expect me to believe that after you lied to me... You're a filthy street racer!" He spat.

I swallowed... My eyes became watery again. " I am and I'll take the consequences for it but you have to leave innocents alone!" I whispered.

Nathaniel had his phone on his hand, he started dialing someone and my heart started hammering.

" Come! " Nathaniel hissed.

" Nathaniel! " I said trying to touch him but he pushed me away.

The front door opened up... I turned around to see security.

" Take her to her room! " Nathaniel ordered.

I looked back to look at Nathaniel in shock.

" Nathaniel you need to listen to me...!"

" Let me explain! " I yelled when security took me by my arms.

I started squirming around trying to get out of their hold.

" Put me down! " I screamed.

" Nathaniel let me explain..." I yelled.

Nathaniel moved his eyes away from me.

" I won't listen to a street rat."

I would have preferred for a train to run me over.... Than to hear Nathaniel say those words to me.

Security held my arms in a painful grip and they dragged me to my old room.

Once inside my room one of them held my arms while the other one started changing the lock on the door.

I stared in horror at it. My heart was beating. I was being locked. I tried ripping myself from the security guard but he wouldn't let go.

I whimpered.

The guard threw me to the floor. They never spoke they just did as told and they locked the door after they left.

I ran to try and open the door but it wouldn't open. I hit and kicked it.

"NATHANIEL DON'T DO THIS, LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed.

" I CAN EXPLAIN! "

I dropped to the floor feeling myself being torn apart.

" Nathaniel I'm sorry. Please forgive me! " I insisted.

He didn't even hear me out...

I banged on the door once again.

Nathaniel... I pressed my forehead on the door.

I turned around and went to grab my phone, no battery... At the same time the door opened up and a security guard walked up to me taking one of my phones and then he tried taking the one on my hand. I tried fighting him but he was stronger than me. Unexpectedly he slapped me making my fingers lose hold on the phone. He took the chance to rip it from me and then he left.