Chapter 15: Analise

Nathaniel's POV

I tossed and turned in my bed.

Scarlett wouldn't get out of my head.

I got up and went to the balcony.

I was squeezing the life out of a small ball I had in my hand.

The air was chilly but no matter how cold it was I couldn't get Scarlett out of my head.

She was just to perfect.

When I saw her turn around to look at me I had been very shocked to see the girl from last night.

I had thought about contracting a private investigator, but she appeared in front of me just like that, it had to be fate or something.

Do you hear your thoughts Nathan? My brain snapped.

I sighed.

That moment I looked at her in front of me I was doubting if she had faked everything on the bar but once I saw the shock on her face as well, I knew she hadn't.

The world stopped for me and I only saw her. I wanted to go and kiss the crap out of her, but her sister had ruined it.

Marisa had killed our moment.

I was a bit annoyed. She then went squeezing her tits on my arm and I wanted to throw up. Didn't someone tell her I wasn't going to marry her?

I really tried to save her from humiliation, I had hinted her I was going to be her brother-in-all, but she had thought I was joking.

But after she tried to rub me in Scarlett's face and insulted her in front of everyone by calling her dumb, I had my blood boiling and I didn't care if Marisa humiliated herself or not.

Marisa's tantrum would be something to talk about on the newspapers.

I then remembered how I pulled Scarlett to me. How her waist felt in my arm, she smelled so wonderful.

I was whipped. Just by thinking of her I felt my dick getting hard. I really couldn't think what she would do to me once I ran my hands all over her body.

I had never had to masturbate for any girl, but I was considering it, now!

No Nathaniel, thats low for a hot guy like you, my ego screamed.

My ego was right I would marry her anyway.

After I married her, the bending on a knee I had done today would pay off, I would be able to fuck her and maybe then she would get out of my head.

After we married, my hot ass wife would learn whose car she had scratched, she'd learn who's the boss.

She would be my wife after all. What's the worst that could happen?

I went to bed again.

I kept running the events from today in my head, her face heating up, her shocked face, her chuckles, her paralyzed state.

I couldn't help but smile at her. She had been feisty last night and today that fire had been drowned, today she had been so timid, so quiet, so...so shocked.

I was debating which personality suited her better but ended up liking both.

I wondered who she was.

What was her favorite color?

How old was she?

What was her room like?

I wanted to find out who she was...

I slapped my forehead. What are you saying Nathan?

I laid on my bed. Ready to sleep, I felt it coming.