Chapter 98: Impossible.

I laid in the hotel's bed with a huge sweater of mine and a short. The short was not visible but it was there.

The hotel was huge, my room was huge. There was the main room, the living room and a place to cook.

Anyway I was staring at the ceiling. I was remembering Nathaniel's eyes while he was offering a truce. I sighed and lifted my hand in the air. I felt a heart beat skip.

After he raised his hand, I grabbed his hand and shook it quickly.

I groaned and turned on my side. I squeezed my eyes shut, things he did can't wash off in a second.

I had a relationship with Killian now! I also had to think about Oliver and the reason I was here, was for Hayden.

Nathaniel was still the enemy, I opened my eyes and stared at the dark.

"Don't let them mess with your head Scarlett. " I whispered to myself.

I still want revenge and I want Hayden home.

Soon I heard a knock on my door and I stood up to open the door with a groan.

"Killian?" I said with surprise!

I turned to look at the clock, it was 9 in the morning before looking back.

"That's me!" Killian stated and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. He came in and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, why don't you come in!" I stated.

"Oh, why thank you!" Killian played while plopping on the bed.

He threw me a smirk and I closed the door while rolling my eyes!

" So what brought you here?" I asked surprised and happy that he was here. Killian got up from the bed and endulged me in a kiss.

I kissed back and I was pushed softly against the door. "Can't a man in love come to watch his love conquer her dreams?" Killian said between breaths!

I couldn't help but smile in between a kiss.

We were growing more into each other when we heard a knock on the door, Killian grew annoyed and pulled me to him before opening the door.

"Clean anothe-"

"Nathaniel?" Killian asked, his voice growing tensed.

I saw Nathaniel look between both of us before clenching his jaw.

We three stood there in silence, not to mention it was becoming uncomfortable.

"Well isn't this scene a little familiar?" Killian said while tapping his jaw while doing a face like he was remembering something.

I swallowed remembering that after I came back from my honeymoon, Killian had come for a visit to start the project.
By the way Nathaniel tensed I could tell he remembered as well.

I stood still, few things still angered me and I wanted to hurt Nathaniel further but right now Hayden was in play.

"Scarlett we are waiting for you!" Nathaniel said ignoring Killian.

Opps, I thought!

"Waiting?" Killian asked and turned down to look at me. I kept my look at Nathaniel. He raised an eyebrow.

"You're right Killian a few scenes are familiar! You know Scarlett and I did have our own little secrets!"

I threw a glare at Nathaniel.

"Don't worry Scarlett Killian has things he hasn't told you either!" Nathaniel pointed out before closing the door and leaving Killian and I inside.

Mr. Ceo and Mrs. Street Racer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें