Chapter 59: Anniversary.

Scarlett's POV

*********************************

Killian stood there with a shocked expression.

Jake, Bryan, Christian and Parker eyed me weirdly.

" Um, hey you must be our new boss, Scarlett told us great things about you!" Parker said and stretched his hand to Killian.

Killian looked down to his hand and took it.

"She must have lied, I'm a dick!" Killian whispered.

The guys chuckled and shook hands with Killian.

I pointed to all of them.

"Jake, Bryan, Christian and Parker!"

Killian stared at them in awe.

" Killian when you stop throwing your fit...we'll meet you at the meeting room!" I said while looking around.

Killian looked around and nodded while looking embarrassed.

I turned around, the guys followed and I asked a lady where the meeting room was.

After we made our way there, I sat down with the guys.

" Parker I did mention he's an ass, right?" I said worried while looking at them.

They chuckled.

" Like millions of times! " Parker said.

I sighed.

" I can't believe you guys are helping me out!" I whispered.

The guys smiled.

" Scarlett all the other companies already have the jobs taken we're glad we can work in one of the top 15! " Bryan said while leaning on a chair.

I bit my lip.

" I'm very sorry guys... I really don't want to take over for my father. That's why I- "

" Listen Scarlett we are working with you, finally after a very long time! We are best friends we'll be here for you!" Christian said.

I smiled. Let's hope they don't cross 3 more words with Killian.

Killian came in as if I had called him with my thoughts. He sat at the front chair of the table.

He passed folders out to everyone, except me.

The guys looked at it.

" It's a contract? " Parker asked.

I didn't get one so I looked over to one.

" You're scared they'll leave?" I asked.

Killian looked around not meeting my gaze.

" The payment is very very good! " Christian whispered while reading.

I'm sure it is with the money I gave him, it helped his company, pay employees and all. He's got half of the project so we won't waste much money.... The company is getting healed.

" I am an ass, I can be irritating, I annoy too much, if you invite me to your house I'll eat your food, I can be very sarcastic... " Killian ranted.

" You eat the food?" Jake asked horrified.

We all chuckled.

" Listen Killian, Scarlett is the only way you can make us go, if you hurt her in any way we'll leave contract or not!" Christian said and signed his contract and slid it on the table to Killian.