Chapter 137: Trail

******************
Scarlett's POV
******************

" I feel lonely."

"I miss you."

"I sang today and people liked it."

"Please wake up."

"I'm famous!"

"I wish you were here."

"I feel outcasted."

"I feel like I'm being forgotten by everyone."

"I need you."

"You're the only one who understands please wake up."

"Your son is everything to everyone."

"My representative stole from me."

"I'm scared."

"My songs made it to the radio!"

"I'm White Angel."

Numerous sobs filled my head and my memories.

"Wake up and stay with me."

My son's voice began filling my brain making my nose bleed. Autumn watched me with worry on her face.

My son talked to me all these years while I just slept.

My eyes tried to water but I looked at the floor.

"A public library!" Autumn finally whispered.

I looked back to her. I stood up.

"Take me, help me remember!"

**********************
Nathaniel's POV
**********************

I saw Hayden being taken into custody. An audience and an investigation would be processed. I hated doing this but I wouldn't stop till I found the last part of her I had.

My son. I missed Scarlett so much thinking of her not being in this world tore me apart.

Without the both of them I was shattering. However, I had to stay strong.

"Nathaniel did you -"

My mom entered my house.

I shook my head and my father followed behind her. Sadness and tears filled my mother up. Titan's grandparents loved him.

"I'm keeping the charges, he won't tell me where they're at!" I whispered.

My mom cried in my father's arms. They were dead worried as well as I was. I cleared my throat I still couldn't see these type of scenes were people kissed and hugged it opened up a wound.

Scarlett would be brought to my memory and it hurt. I looked away from my parents and walked out. I didn't stop when they called out to me. I locked myself in my room.

I couldn't stand the broken heart.

I longed her warmth. Her. I swallowed harshly and sat on the edge of my bed. I opened a drawer and pulled out the divorce papers and our wedding rings. Our wedding pictures.

I clutched them tightly. Everything hurt. I couldn't get over my love for her. Like always I tortured myself with her pictures.

My eyes watered and I swallowed. I caressed the front of the folder, the divorce papers. My memories flying to that day.

"Scarlett." I whispered. I never opened it after she left me. I sighed and I opened the folder, torturing myself some more.

I looked down at her signature and noticed a tear had dropped on it. I stared at her name.