Chapter 89: The enemy of my enemy is my?

Killian looked a bit shock.

I sat on the stool thinking over what I had said.

Killian composed himself. We were like embarrassed with each other. No words were said.
"I think I have to go now." I whispered I shouldn't have said anything cause I'm not sure of anything right now.

Killian opened his mouth and then closed it. "I never thought it possible." Killian mumbled.

I licked my lips. Neither did I.

"Do you think we could try something?" Killian asked quietly.

I stayed quiet. I bit my cheek. Could I be ready for us to be something?

I had to many things going on.

Killian sighed. "Of course whenever you feel ready. Think about it another day, whatever you decide don't do it out of pity." Killian whispered.

Killian was always so honest. Beneath his jerk self was a kind and noble man.

I then nodded. "Thank you Killian."
I stood up and hugged him again. Killian hugged back and we pulled apart. This was kinda awkward. I looked around the kitchen. "Do you need help cleaning up?" I asked.

I saw Killian nod and we began cleaning up silently. We washed dishes and all. "Scarlett and don't ever ask about my father again, nor Kayla."

I looked at Killian. "I understand dear husband!" I mocked. Time to break the tension. Killian snorted.

"How noble of you, dear wife!" I was going to chuckle but ended up yawning. "You can stay. I can give you a bed if you want. " Killian said softly.

I looked out the kitchen's window to see the dark. "I think I'd like that." I mumbled.

Killian nodded and by now we had finished cleaning. He then began walking and I trailed behind him. He stopped and opened a door.
I went in and Killian turned the lights on.

The room had a king bed and the closets were opened and empty. I walked further in. The colors were white. I loved the room.

Killian leaned on the doorframe. "Like it? " I nodded.

"Well then, the bathroom is there, there's a towel in there if you want a shower. "Killian pointed to another door.

I looked at it.

"I'll be in the room across from you, if you need anything." Killian said.

I nodded and he left closing the door on the way. I sighed akwardly. I walked over to what I think was the bathroom. I opened it and decided to get a shower.

I stripped and placed my phone on the counter. I got in the hot water and thought about everything. I felt like the world on my shoulders.

Once I finished up, I wrapped a brown towel around me. I looked around thinking about what to wear so I could finally go to sleep.

I had no choice than to put my underwear on. Maybe I should sleep like this, I thought.

I bit a nail. I took my clothes, phone and walked out with the towel wrapped around me. On the bed I spotted a man's shirt and a hair brush.

I smiled a bit. Thank you Killian.
I folded my clothes and placed them on a chair. I brushed my hair and took the towel off and slid the shirt on. It reached my mid thighs.

I sent Hayden a quick goodnight message and then I went to turn the lights off. I found my way towards the bed and I let out a sigh in approvement after I had crawled on top of the bed. I had missed a good comfortable bed. I laid down with the sheets on top of me. The pillow was so soft. I didn't even have to count sheep or anything. Everything that had happened had been enough, enough to put me to sleep.
************************************
April 2, 2027
************************************
I woke up to my phone ringing. Gosh I hated that. I realized I was in a bed.
I sat up quickly, noticing yesterday had been a reality.