CHAPTER 4

Sugawara's POV

   Today is Saturday which means I can invite the team to have a picnic at the sunflower farm. It's alittle far from Miyagi but the trip is worth it,the scenery there is beautiful,the fresh scent of flowers, and you can even buy a boquet there for souvenir.

Karasuno Volleyball Club GC

Suga-senpai: Hey guys,it's weekend let's go Chiba City.

Noya-senpai:
Isn't far Suga-san?

Tanaka-senpai:
Yeah bro,like so far,it takes hours to go there.

Stingyshima:
Ah you use your brain for once tanaka-san.

Tanaka-senpai:
Shut up stingyshima!

Daichi-san:
Yeah, we go there right now and go back home later. It's a 5 hour drive from here to Chiba.

Hiro:
I wanna go,me,me. I wanna go too Suga-san.

Yamaguchi:
I'll come too. We can spend the night there and go home tomorrow afternoon.

Suga-senpai:
So it's just me and these two kids?

Kageyama:
Count me in.

Ennoshita:
I can't go,I have plans today with my mom.

Kinoshita:
Maybe I can. I'll just ask my parents.

Narita:
Count me in too.

Tanaka-senpai:
Me too.

Noya-senpai:
Me,me,me.count me in.

Stingyshima:
I guess.

Suga-san:
  So most of us are coming and Kinoshita isn't sure yet,but Ennoshita won't come.

    After asking everyone if they want to come every one of them eventually agreed when Hiro said his coming even Daichi.

   It's a 5 hour and 30 minutes trip from Miyagi to Chiba, Tokyo.  So we should really leave as early as we can.

   I informed my teammates that we should leave at around 7:00 am so that we can enjoy more there. We will gather at the cafe in front of the station for everyone.

  I packed some clothes for our stay in Chiba,two t-shirts,one knee high shorts and pants. When I was looking for clothes I accidentally took out a silly looking clothes with a printed birds,I don't why I have this in my closet but anyway I should just throw it away.

   After preparing to leave I checked once again if I didn't forgot anything and if the door was locked.

   I decided to go cause I secure everything and keep the important things safe. As I walk out of the gate of the house I threw away the silly clothes that I saw earlier. That kind of clothes isn't my style and I really hate those ugly prints on those.

  When I arrive at the cafe most of them are there but Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Kinoshita isn't here. It's a surprise that they are the ones who were late.

   I took a seat next to Yamaguchi and I'm facing Kageyama who were drinking his milk of course. Tsukishima is sitting beside my favorite child,Hiro. It's a shock that he choose to sit beside him because they all argue and they don't really like each,they are more worst than Tanaka and Noya.

  "Hey guys,sorry for the wait. Let's go so that we can arrive there early."Tanaka which is late with Noya and Kinoshita, apologize for being late and told as that we should go.

   It's already 7:14 am, we're fourteen minutes late for the train that we should ride. If it isn't because of the three we should have already taking a seat at the train and relaxing.

   And again we've waited for a few more minutes for the next train to Chiba to come.

   We've reach Chiba at 12:34 pm,it's very tiring but fun. We just talk about our activities,where should we eat and everything we always talk about.We are at the hotel where we would be staying,organizing our clothes and belongings.

   "Oh my god, we're in Tokyo now. It's so big here,so many people." Hiro excitedly exclaimed with his eyes brimming with sparkles, his wide smile,and his lips wide open.

    "Close your mouth,if a fly get in there no would help you."and again Tsukishima started being salty once again. Mockering everyone and pissing them off especially Kageyama, Tanaka and Nishinoya.

   "Everyone shut up, we'll leave in a short time so get ready." Daichi told us before we do our own thing to prepare.

   " Ennoshita didn't come today it's such a shame." Asahi said while brushing her hair neatly.

   " Yeah he said their family is having their reunion." Daichi replied while he's changing his clothes.

    I just nod,there is something that bothering me for quite a while now but I can't seem to remember it. It feels like something's wrong. I just shrugged it off like it's nothing and proceeded with my preparations.

  "Chibi-chan, we're here!"I can see a figure waiving at us calling for a certain person which is Hiro.

   "Kuroo-san, how have you been?" Hiro ran up to Kuroo and hug him playfully.

    "Hi Hiro."as always this blond boy is timid. Hiro look at the blond boy and hug him tightly.

   "Kenken,I miss you!"he exclaimed while smiling at him,Kenma just nod for an answer.

    "Yeah,I miss you too."Kenma hug back which cause for some deadly aura to sprout from someone or most of them.

" Let's go the the Sunflower Field Suga-san." Hiro said pulling me away and the others just walk behind us,following our trail,and afraid of letting us go in there sight.

   "Hey wait,don't walk off on your own!"Daichi said as they continue to follow us.