CHAPTER 70

Hinata's POV

        The match between Inarizaki and our school already ended a few minutes earlier and of course Karasuno won with the score of 32-30.

       I'm currently congratulating my friends of their unexpected win,'cause honestly u didn't thought that they would really win even thought it's super hard.

        But I guess I was wrong on what my dumbass mind taught,I didn't have faith in them and just supported them as a friend.

        They are currently wiping off their sweats or taking a short rest before we proceeded to walk out of the gym and go back to their accomodations.

          " Tanaka-san's straight shot was so cool! I want to learn that." I said as I remember the cool straight shot by Tanaka senpai earlier.

        " Of course it would be cool because I'm your senpai. I will teach you that move when we go home." Tanaka senpai said and ruffled my hair.

      Oh I'll get to learn another technique from Tanaka senpai and it's really cool and amazing. I want to learn it as soon as possible.

       Maybe I should also ask him to teach me about the cross shot he did earlier before his straight line shot.

       " Waaah really you'll teach me? No taking backs?" I said as I was feeling excited to learn those moves he did that made everyone shocked.

         Tanaka senpai nodded and smiled before excusing himself, and went to Kiyoko-san to talk to her,I don't know what they'll talk about.

      And then I also went to Hiro and Kageyama who contributed a lot in the game with their quicks. They look very exhausted and also really tired.

       " Hiro, you were really so cool. Your speed and spikes are like 'whoosh' and 'baaam',when you perform your cool quick earlier." I said.

      I got in front of them and was jumping up and down on how excited I am on complimenting their amazing skills and moves earlier.

        " Thank you Hinata-san,I really learned a lot from watching your games." Hiro said,eh did he say his watched my games. When?

       " What do you mean?" I ask with a confused look on my face and look at him intently waiting for his reasonable answers.

         " Sorry I haven't told you about it but I always like how the way you played and you are my inspiration."Eeehhh how can I be his inspiration?

       " Ehh? Eeehhh? Me? I'm your inspiration? Why me? I'm not good at playing." I was surprised and pointing at myself dramatically while asking him if it's true.

         " Ahahaha yes Hinata-san,you are my inspiration. Because you gave me the courage to join even though I'm shorter that you." He explained then smile at me with his eyes shrinking,aww how sweet I might die.

      I held my heart while acting that I'm shot by an arrow. Oh my god someone made me their inspiration like for real, little giant I have someone who idolize me like I do to you.

       " How about me boke? We weren't you going to say something about me?" I turned my head to the blueberry guy who's complaining because he's not being complimented by me.

        " Yeah your sets are nice." I said and then turn my back on him to continue on complimenting Hiro.

       I felt someone yanked the back collar of my t-shirt and made my head look up the ceiling,just to meet Kageyama's black locks.