CHAPTER 69

Third Person's POV

          Karasuno won all their matches for the past days that they played. Most of their wins are on their favor.

       All of them are on their best conditions,they are very determined to win and show the whole Japan that they aren't wingless crows anymore.

        The way they played,from their service to their receives, everything was powerful and gracefully. You won't think that they are the wingless crows from the past.

           Every each and one of them have new tricks and strategies up on their sleeves,but they can still managed to synchronized with each other.

         And they are very thankful for their coaches,managers and especially Hinata,who travels everyday from Miyagi to Hyogo for a couple of hours.

         The volleyball team have their own lodgings there in Hyogo prepared by the sports committee for them,and also for the managers and coaches except for Hinata.

          They told Hinata to just stay in a hotel and they will pay the cost of it, but Hinata declined their offer because it was too much for him.

          Accepting an offer for the hotels payment is too much but receiving a watch worth a couple of millions isn't.

          But I guess that was given because he really didn't know that the watch he received on Christmas was worth a couple of millions.

         Hinata declined their offer because he only wants for his former team right now is to focus and win every of their matches that will come.

         Burden. He feels like he will burden them if he accepted the offer from his friends,that's how Hinata thinks of himself and his situation.

           Being a burden to his friends victory,he doesn't want that. All he wants is for them to win the whole tournament and be proud of themselves.

          And sometimes he feels tired on traveling everyday just to wat h the match but thanks to Kunimi,he has someone to accompany him.

       Kunimi didn't disappoint Hinata  when he told him that he will always accompany the tangerine every where he wants to go to.

           No matter how far or how much it will cost he will always stay by Hinata's side and travel with him, he promised the tangerine that he won't leave him.

           And now they are together in the seat not so far away from the team who's having a match against Inarizaki,where the number 1 setter in Japan is.

           The loud cheers of both school are covering up the whole gym,each chants and yells for support gives strength to their players.

              Saeko Tanaka who brought the whole school drummers are now leading the cheering of the students and people from Miyagi.

           It's the end of secondset and the Inarizaki won the set with a leading point of 3 ( I don't remember how many lead points they have) .

          The Miya twins shocked the while arena when they copied the quick of Kageyama and Hiro,they practiced for more than a month for that.

            And the Miya twins performed it with such perfections just by looking at it for a few times,they setter really weren't called the no.1 setter without reasons.

        He can copy the duo's freak quick by just a few minutes or look,it made Karasuno have a hard time.

           Hinata was amazed on how good the setter of Inarizaki is,he wants to hit the tosses of the piss haired guy.

            Meanwhile Atsumu,the piss haired guy that Hinata's admiring is actually looking at him with amusement.

               Atsumu Miya,was looking at Hinata's direction everytime he got a chance to.

            He was bewildered on how happy and cheerful the little tangerine is,he can't even explain it to himself on how cute the guy is.

          His eyes squinted when he saw the tangerine laughing with Kunimi and they look really really close in his perspective and he doesn't like it,not a little bit.

        " Who's that?" He blurted out accidentally,grabbing the attention of his team mates and look at him blankly.

       "Who's who?"his brother who looks exactly like him except the hair asked him with confusion written all over his handsome face.

               Atsumu pointed at Hinata when he wasn't looking at him and said "Him,that orange guy who's sitting there."

                His brother just said oh without a sound and explain to him whk Hinata is.

         "He is the former number 10 and teammate of Karasuno. The original partner of Kageyama Tobio,the one who made the freak quick. He's the one who finish the last set against Shiratorizawa."

        The explanation even made Atsumu more curios and a little bit curios. His curiosity cannot be cure h less he hears a reasonable answer.

         "Then why isn't he playing right now and how'd you know him?"

            No one answr Atsumu because they also don't know on why he quit. And they know him because they watched the match against Karasuno and Shiratorizawa in the records.

      "Hey Samu,tell me everything you know about him. Kita-san he's ignoring me."

         No one answered Atsumu's request even his twin brother and their captain, Kita,just looked at him.

          For Osamu this is the very first time that Atsumu showed such interest on someone he doesn't even know.

     "Why aren't you guys answering me? Fine then,I'm gonna ask his name and number later."

    Atsumu the took his water bottle and drink from it while his eyes are still glued on the tangerine who's been laughing and cheering the Karasuno team.

       "This will be a pain in the ass."

Kita Shinsuke thought as he look at the tangerine and Atsumu while shaking his head.