CHAPTER 42

Third Person's POV

            At that time when Hinata got home,he ended up crying all alone in his room, 'cause he thought that his strong enough to end things just like that but he's wrong. Instead of feeling happy,what he feels right now is pain. 

             Even after he end things with them he still feels pain,he thought that once he did something like that he'll be free from all the pain. He thought that he'll be able to sleep comfortably now without crying or being hunted by those feelings, he thought that he finally got away from those things that kept on following him wherever he goes.

          He's lucky that his mother isn't home at that time,she went to Natsu's school to pick her up. No one can comfort him at that time, all he can do is cry at small his bed,while laying on his stomach.

         Suppressing every sobs and sniffled to be louder,his eyes that became puffy because of crying so hard that looked like it was stung by a bee,the tear strains in his cheeks where the new ones flowed. His runny nose that made him look like a child while sniffling,the way he wipe his nose are adorable even if his crying.

         He's miserable in that kind of time with no one by his side,to hug and comfort him when he needed the most. The defeaning sound of silence are ringing through his ears that allows him to feel lethargic.

       Stopping himself from sleeping is quite hard for him,because he's exhausted at that point. Inserting too much energy at crying his heart out. The excruciating pain he felt in his heart will be the reason why he won't be in a peace for a long time,and he knows why.

        He just stop crying when he decided to go out and have some fresh air,riding his bike through a place he doesn't know where. Pedaling his back to nowhere just to calm himself down and have a breather, he wants to think nothing. He wants his mind to be filled with nothing but only with happy memories he can ever think of.

          No one can tell how much pain his experiencing right at that moment,if a person saw him all they  could think will be that he's not going through anything right now. They'll think that he's to adorable and cute to be hurt by someone.

          Hinata has many what ifs and maybe's going on inside his head. The thoughts that keep on lingering in his mind keep on making him guilty at what he did to his former team mates.

           While he was pedaling his way through the destination that he'd decided to,he saw someone familiar that he never thought he would see. The guy he saw was the same person that saw him in training camp playing with the basketball team.

         That calm and collected person was looking at him happily,with a smile on his face,his eyes glittered and he walk his way to the tangerine. The tangerine who stopped on pedaling earlier,get down on his bike and master all his courage to answer whatever that person asks.

        "Hinata how have you been? I missed you." That was the guy said before he hugged the tangerine when he got close to him,it brings a little bit discomfort because for him it feels wrong.

         He plans to end everything with everyone at once,when they see each other again. But the person's hug was so warm that the discomfort he felt just vanished simply. Hinata could feel that the hug was full of sincerity and longing,just like how he used to be.

         The chose he only have was to not hugged the person back or the other one,and what he did was to hugged that person back tightly. The comfort seeps deep within his feeling of understanding,he fully understand that this person was waiting for him all along.

       He knew that the person he was hugging right now,suffered loneliness and longing for him like he was in the past few months of his being ignored. He's happy that someone was experiencing the same pain he felt back then,the same loneliness and suffering that eats their whole self out.

          If Hinata didn't decided to let go of them,up until now he will have a miserable life with no right path I front of him,his self would be eaten by those dangerous feelings.  He would lose all his senses of all of those continued happening to him, that's the most scariest thing he could even imagine. He doesn't want to look like some crazy person hungry for attention of his former team mates ever.

        As they break the hug Hinata's tears that were hiding ever since he started pedaling his bike has flowed out once again. He cried and whine loudly as a child that some of the people were looking at him,some find him a cute adorable grade schooler with his highschool friend,others hate his loud cry because it was too defeaning for them.

          But guess what Hinata doesn't care,all he wants now is to let out his frustrations and his pain out. The guys hugged him again but this time it was tighter and screams comfort in it. Hinata kept asking him,why is he the only one to be sincere at hugging him,why is he the only one to radiates comfort in his hugs.

        He wants all of his questions to be answered but even the guy he was with can't answer all of it. What the guys can do for him for now is to keep him company and make him relaxed again so they could talk about the things that happened to Hinata for the past months of his life that he's being ignored and now that everyone in his team and the others remember him now.

           He wants to know if someone was already forgiven for doing such terrible mistake to their sunshine. Without even asking Hinata he knows the reason that's why Hinata was hesitant to hug earlier.

         It makes him mad just to think that someone hugged him and gobble him up all the theirselves. He wants to be the first person to be forgiven out of anyone else in all of them . It would be quite special for him to be the first to be accepted again,not like the others he know.

       "Why are you here at this place Kunimi-san!?"