CHAPTER 20

Third Person's POV

        The different schools from Miyagi arrived one after another. They reach Tokyo at eight am in the morning. The first school to reach the place was Shiratorizawa as expected. They never come minute late or much more.

          Followed by Fukurudani which can be located here at Tokyo. And then Aoba Johsai,the second strongest from Miyagi Prefecture. The next one is Jozenji, followed by Date Tech and as always the last one to arrive Karasuno High.

      Many buses and some are van's that are parked in front of the gym and the building where they will accommodate for the next two weeks.

          The schools that arrived were welcomed by each captains of each clubs from Nekoma,Coaches, Coordinator,Facilitator,and the Officials of TSA that make this all sports training camp happen.

           They were welcomed warmly,saying their hi's and hello's,leading them to the well designed gym.

        The Nekoma volleyball club captain and Karasuno' are with each other's throat again,emitting dangerous yet unnoticed aura.

           Everytime these two Captain's saw each other they'll quickly grab each other's hand, gripping them as tightly as they can.

            It's the same with Taketora, Nishinoya and Tanaka,they look like they'll murder each other everytime they face off.

          And everything will be settled if both of the vice captain will seperate them far away from each other.

       Yaku will drop kick Kuroo and Teketora in their ass,and Sugawara would pull Daichi, Nishinoya and Tanaka's ear away. Both vice captains are telling them how much of an embarrassment they are for acting like little kids.

         On the other side, different schools are greeting each other nicely except Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa. The different schools will shake hands with each other but the Captain of Aoba Johsai would chose to lick his own foot than to shake hands with his number one rival and the the most second annoying person next to Kageyama.

        When it was Karasuno's and Fukurodani's turn to say hi to each other it became a lot noisy because of the owl captain and the short stack crow.

         Yelling 'hey hey hey' to each other and making some deafening sounds from their unstoppable, extraordinary throats.

      All of this was scene by a certain tangerine,looking at them from afar. Thinking that they were more lively than he last saw them.

          Greeting each schools took a lot more time than they were expected of. After ten or fifteen minutes all the player from different clubs settled down in their sits,some were sitting in the floor because of chair shortage that the Coordinator's immediately apologize for.

     But the archery club members of Karasuno wasn't inside yet instead of their place it was their Coach instead.

      The one of the Officials of TSA ask him why his members aren't inside. The coach whispered something to the Official's ear that made him shocked and surprised.

         They just nod after hearing what the coach of archery club said to the Official. Some students who saw what happened were curious on what that person said.

         Without anyone's knowledge,members of the archery club of Karasuno got inside of the accomodations first,going in to their room. They were guided by one of the facilitators.