CHAPTER 52

Tsukishima's POV

         "Merry Christmas guys!"

       Loud noises from my family's mouth came out once the clock hit exactly 12:00 am,the maids that was left here to spend there Christmas because they have no family to come back to was huddling inside our dinning table,with all of us.

           It's already Christmas and my family and some of their friends are going to celebrate here tonight with us,the maids has there own table besides our table. Sugawara-san's and Kageyama's family, together with Yamaguchi's, they are all here enjoying the Christmas like they didn't experienced it last year.

           Yamaguchi,Kageyama and Sugawara-san are acting like a jerk right now,they cry and keep on begging for Hinata to forgive them but sometimes they just act like they don't care especially Sugawara-san. Maybe because of Hiro,he thinks that Hinata will come back when he wants to.

         The King's been awfully calm and quiet about Hinata going overseas for Christmas break,he doesn't go to Hinata's house or even bothered to call him like how he used to when he knew that Hinata's leaving the team. Yamaguchi is the kindest in our team and I know that he's probably just to scared and embarrass to talk to the tangerine.

         "Kei go to your Aunt's and Uncle's and greet them." My mom already got close to me and I didn't know until she talked to me.

           Without saying anything I turned my back on her and walk away to greet her friends half-heartedly, I don't wanna stay in these room with noisy people. And mostly with my teammates who acted stupid a couple of weeks ago.

         "Tsukki Merry Christmas to you!" Yamaguchi greeted me and gave me a small box as a present. Sugawara-san and the King walk straight to us and stop in front of me.

        "Nothing merry in Christmas,it's not like you didn't celebrate it last year."I said as I took a sip of my juice and looking at them uninterested.

        "Still salty at this kind of occasion Saltyshima."Kageyama said and grin at me,his looks are annoying every nerves in my body.

       "Don't talk to me,your too stupid to understand."mocking him really gives me a good mood and my stress are melting away.

       Looking at his pissed off face just like right now really brings me happiness and joy. I snickered when I saw that his veins are almost popping out of his neck and his teeth might break because of gritting it too much.

           "You little-"he was cut of  by Sugawara-san before he can curse me out.

        "You guys,it's Christmas and your fighting. Just for a day,stop fighting and get along."Sugawara-san smiled at his awkwardly and put both of his hands in front of us.

       Tch,I would never ever want to get close to that shitty person,I'll end up being stupid if I hang out with him for a day. I'll choose to be with Bokuto-san and Kuroo-san who are annoying and loud than this overbearing stupid King.

          "No,never Sugawara-san. I'll choose to be alone than to get along with him." The King aggressively refuse the idea of getting along like how I predicted.

       "Me too, I don't want to become stupid just like him."after that, I leave them alone and walk to the table to get some food.

        "Tsukki you're being too much."I heard Yamaguchi said that before I got away from them totally.

       There's no thing like too much for me. Everything should be prepared to get mock if they're stupid,or better yet don't talk to people who enjoys making fun of others,for example like me.

       If anyone can see my face right now,they'll think that I'm being posses by some kind of ghost who loves smiling creepily and laughing all alone to himself. What can I do? I enjoy looking at Kageyama's stupid face.

        "Kei,where are you going? You almost bump your head in the wall." Oops maybe I'm too happy to know that I almost got hit in the wall,oh well I don't care.

          "Hah,let's just wait for him to come back home." I really miss him,it's not just some friendly feeling of missing him,it's deeper that that.

       "Who are you waiting for Kei?"oh great this annoying brother of mine heard me,now he won't stop bugging me for sure.

        "It's none of your business Akiteru,leave me alone."I push him aside and continued walking out the dining room.

             "Are you waiting for your lover? Who is it,tell me."he just keep on nudging me and keep on clinging on to me.

          "I told you it's none of your business. And let go of me you annoying brother of mine." I said and take his hands off of me.

        When he shut up I look at him and saw that his smiling from ear to ear,what's his problem. He looks dumb smiling without any reason.

          "Oh my sweet little brother called me his brother again."he hugged me tightly and wiped his unimaginary fake tears away.

         "Get off,I didn't say anything."I grunt when he didn't even budge away from me. What is he? Does he eat a sack of rice a day? Why is he so heavy.

         "Mom, Akiteru's annoying me!"I yelled and Mom walk to us to drag Akiteru away from me.

        "I told you not to annoy your little brother didn't I?" Mom pulled him away by his ear and I know it hurts cause I experienced that too.

        I continued walking away until I step outside and being greeted by flowers at the garden. Inhaling the sweet fragrance of the flowers helps me to make me calm and think about nothing,just Hinata.

           Everytime I walk between this flowers I always remember him,because of the colors and the fragrance of it. The sweet feint scents of roses that reminded me of Hinata when he wears his uniform.

         The tulips reminded me of that time when he gave me a shirt,that I wore in the outing. And many more,but magnolias really make me remember him more,it was the same smell from him when he hugged me tightly that I was unable to breath for a while.

           The scent of magnolia was all over him,he doesn't use perfume or cologne but I don't know why he always smell like flowers. Maybe he stopped at flower shops on his way to school or practice.

         "I miss your scent Hinata."