CHAPTER 73

Yamaguchi's POV

After the game earlier,the team and Hinata decided to celebrate our win at the place on where we were staying for the whole event.

We bought some soda's,chips and meat buns for Hinata, because he likes to eat those more than anything,and he seems happy about it.

We're already here in front of the room when Sugawara-san and Daichi-san looked at each other.

They whispered the thing that made them look at each other and most of us immediately went inside the room and they're cleaning inside while Hinata is still here outside.

His waiting here,talking and annoying his time with the managers,me and the other first years together with Noya-san and Tanaka-san are just looking at them.

Since we can't just interrupt their conversation or join them,'cuz it's rude to do that. It will make us look like a mannerless person in front of Hinata.

"Nope,he just ask me if it's okay to court me." he said while smiling with his cheeks was stained with a shade of pink.

"So you said yes immediately? Did he hold your hand like the one's in the movie?" Yachi-san ask and she's the one who's getting excited about their talk.

" Yeah did he do it? If he did then it's a plus point for him." Kiyoko-san also said while raising her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

" Yeah he did and he also sent me home after asking me." Hinata was flustered and hide his face with both of his hands.

I heard a scoff behind me and I know exactly who it came from,if you think that it's from Kageyama then you're wrong.

The scoff I heard was from my Dino-addict best friend ,I know he's annoyed of listening to Hinata who only talks about Kunimi-san.

"Oi shrimp,who's going to take you home later?" Tsukki ask Hinata with an annoyed look.

" Kunimi-kun will, actually he's waiting for me together with the others."he said and look at us with a smile.

"Tsk, then you better go home cuz your Kunimi is waiting for you."

Tsukki whispered with his unpleased voice. He's really annoyed everytime Hinata mentions Kunimi-san.

"Then I should send you at the train station later boke." Kageyama said,hoping that Hinata would allow him too.

"Oh okay,but wouldn't that be too much of a trouble for you?" his brows furrowed while he was answering Kageyama's questions.

"It's fine,sending you back to the train station isn't much of a trouble as you think." Kageyama explained while scratching the back of his head,just by one look you can already tell that his embarrass to say those things in front of us.

" I wanna go to kouhai. I want to send you back to the train station too." Tanaka-san and Noya-san said in unison and it made Hinata nod his head.

"Yams, Tsukishima,Hiro you wanna go to later?" Hinata ask and j didn't hesitate to nod and say yes.

"Tanaka-senpai's straight line shot earlier was so cool and it made me want to do it."Hinata excitedly said while doing some actions to his words as he always do.

We're already inside the room after 5 minutes of waiting for them to clean the room and they did a great job.

When we entered the room it was almost spotless,like there were no traces of our clothes,the beds we're all organized,the floors were also clean,and the sleepers are in the right place.

" Don't worry Hinata,I'll teach you that cool shot of mine don't worry." Tanaka-san said while smiling triumphantly to himself.

Hinata's eyes was covered with amusement and excitement when he heard about that.

"Don't get your hopes up bike,you can't even do a proper serve yet your dreaming of doing that." Kageyama's remark made Hinata annoyed.

"Shut up Bakayama,I know to myself that I can do that too. Your just jealous because Tanaka-san will teach me."Hinata said then stuck his younger out.

Kageyama was about to get up but Sugawara-san stopped them.

"Kageyama stop,go back to your sit. You'll end up fighting again." Sugawara-san said and ease them up.

Hah,when will this two stop fighting.