CHAPTER 43

Kunimi's POV

Being able to see Hinata today is completely a mere coincidence,but I guess it was a great opportunity for the likes me to meet him. I didn't have a thought to go here and look for him everywhere because I was still shy and embarrass around him.

After that time when I saw him at training camp,I really wanted to talk and spend more time with him, I really wanted to know him more and to know everything about him.

But I didn't have much confidence in myself to approach him and be with for even a short period of time.

I keep telling myself after that day when I saw him that I should go and make myself be more brave and ask him to play with us but I didn't thought that that day will be a disaster.

Everyone in each volleyball teams suddenly cause a ruckus that disturb every athletes of Karasuno.

But not just the Karasuno's athletes,the coaches, coordinators and other athletes from different schools was there to watch the shameful outrage of my captain and the others.

After that I wasn't able to master up any courage to face Hinata again because of the embarrassment thing my captain and my team mates did.

I didn't know the whole thing why that happened because I didn't join them to play time,I chose to stay at my room and think carefully on how to approach Hinata without making him uncomfortable or scared.

I want to talk to him like how we used to from the past, everything I want to happen seems to be falling apart because of him trying to distance himself away from us.

I know that it wasn't easy for him to be ignored for the past months that's why I fully understand him.

When his Coach announced that he was quitting volleyball it made me regret,the regret that I wasn't able to talk to him or to play with him again.

It makes my boy weak, I couldn't even stand with both my legs and just collapsed at the floor.

But then again,look at me I just decided to jog around this area and now I'm talking to Hinata like how we used too,or it's even better.

In the past when we talk it feels so awkward but now it's more of a comfortable conversation between us.

"I'm really thankful after hearing what you said just now Kunimi-san."his smile was back to normal,it was pure and full of happiness,not the smile he shown to his basketball friends back then.

His hands are between his poor thighs and it's rubbing against each other.

His beautiful face was painted with tears strained,that flowed non-stop earlier, his mesmerizing browns orbs and cute eyes was all puffy,the cute little nose of his was all red too because of some serious sniffing earlier.

But he didn't look ugly instead he was cute and beautiful.

"I'm really sorry if I didn't talk to you that time,I just don't have much confidence in myself that's why." I said ashamed of myself for being shy and can't even look at him in the eye.

"Hehe,I knew you were a good person since the first time I saw you."he said while giggling,oh God please help me I'm going to die because of his cuteness.

I know I'm a bit exaggerating but what should I do that's how I really felt right now,no one can change that and neither can i,right?

"Why? Did you think that I'm a bad person?" I tease him,while ruffling his soft scented hair. His hair was fluffy,soft and smells good,everytime I brush my hands against it.

Whoever touches his hair will be calm and be in a good mood,once they do this.

I now know that Hinata's pain was really too much for him to handle,when he broke down and cried his heart out when I hugged him.

He was really suffering all alone by himself without anyone by his side to comfort him and whisper more good things about him.

"No,I didn't thought that your a bad person,it just that you're so intimidating and tall."he even acted on how he reacts on our first meeting, it was cute too look at and not cringe at all,like how Oikawa-san does.

Everything he does makes me want to puke because of the second hand embarrassment he can cause.

If I am able to slap his nape like how Iwaizumi-san do,his nape would've torn off a few months ago. But it's okay as long as he doesn't annoy me like how he did to Iwaizumi-san.

"I'm not that tall, I'm just a few more inches taller than you. You'll get taller when you grow up,and that would be nice."but I hope you stay at this height cause if you got taller than me it would be hard to treat you like a baby.

I won't be able to hug is whole body inside my arms if he really gets taller,and I won't be able to carry him like a child.

His short height is really cute when it comes to me and it blends well with his cheery personality that he always has.

"Oh it's gotten dark, I should head home now before my Mom gets worried." Hinata said and took his bike that was leaned against the tree that close around us.

He then climb on it,his left leg on the road to support his weight and the other was on the pedal.

"Yeah you really should go home now,it's already seven p.m you shouldn't miss dinner."I said and hug him again,he then pedal his way home waving goodbye to me and smiling.

His shadow was all that I can see now that his quite far from me.

"I hope this kind of coincidence happens again so we can see each other often." I said before going home. Ugh stupid self,you didn't ask him if he could unblock you.

I face palmed myself because of my own stupidity and scratch my head aggressively.

'I should go home now too.' I said to myself before jogging my way back home. It took me thirty minutes before I can get home,I immediately took a shower to freshen up my body,I really don't wanna wash up because Hinata's warmth will vanished but I guess it didn't,I can still feel his warm body hugging me.

I look at my phone when it vibrates and I receive a text from Hinata and notifications that I'm not blocked anymore.

' You should make Hinata happy Kunimi since you're the only person who got unblocked.' I said and smiled at my phone.