CHAPTER 28

Third Person's POV

            As Ennoshita let out those words,the athletes body's were stiffen up. No words can be said and the way their mind now are quite slow at processing things.

         Kenma,who was crying earlier can do nothing because of despair and sadness that he's feeling right now. His tears streaming down his face,the loud hiccups that came from his throat and the sniffles.

          They stayed quite for quite a long time before Kuroo rushed out of the door and running to every room of different clubs of Karasuno. Desperately looking for the said tangerine,trying his best to look for him.

           When the others snapped out of their thoughts and going back to reality,they immediately search for Hinata like Kuroo did. Their minds are full of thoughts about Hinata.

         The whole Karasuno athletes were interrupted and disturb because of the sudden commotion. Every members of the club were getting annoyed because of their mannerless actions.

         Slamming every door open,entering without permission and asking everyone very rudely. Some of them are fuming with anger and they just really want to confront the guys who's barging in as they pleased.

       The commotion was heard by the basketball club athletes,they heard that the volleyball boys were looking for the tangerine. One of them immediately carried the sleeping tangerine that was exhausted because of playing with them,putting a cloth over his half body just enough for him to breath.

         Three of them were the ones to bring Hinata back,so that they can hide him while they're walking away from those desperate people.

         All of them knows that Hinata doesn't want to see them anymore. The one that carried him walk out using the last door,being careful not to be seen by them.

         Walking fast trying to reach the archery clubs room to hide Hinata in there but still trying his best not to wake him up. Just a little bit of walking and they'll reach the room.

          Once they reach the room they immediately locked it. Calling for Hinata's caretaker which is Shindo-san,putting him in bed. Asking him to come back immediately from waiting for Hinata's delivered lunch because of an emergency.

          Only one more club room left and it will be the archery club room next. They tried their best to stay quite as possible as they can,so they can fool those guys outside the room that no one's inside but it's a really bad timing.

         Hinata woke up because of the loud noises from outside,someone just ruined his sleep. He's in a bad mood now,waking him up was a bad idea but being caught or being seen by them will be the worst.

         As he stand up from the bed ready to scold whoever's outside from ruining his sleep,he was pulled by his basketball friends,putting their hand on his mouth and shushing him.

          He nods at them and they let go of his mouth,he ask them why are they so quite and hiding. No one was about to answer that,but the vice captain of the basketball whispered to him.

       "The persons you don't want to see are looking for you."

     When Hinata heard that his eyes grew bigger than his normal ones. His mouth hanging open,his mind can't process what he just heard.

         It took him more than half a minute to sink everything on his cute little brain.

         "WHAT!"

        He's loud voice was heard outside by everyone,giving them the clue on his whereabouts. Kuroo and his friends immediately run up to the archery club's room trying to open the door but it was locked.