CHAPTER 15

Nishinoya's POV

" Shoyo isn't here Ennoshita do you know where he is?"I ask Ennoshita,he look at me with a surprise face.

"Your not kidding right? You really do remember him right?" Ennoshita looks at me with a relief expression on his face.

Truthfully I just remembered last night, when I was packing my clothes for the training camp. I saw a picture of me and Shoyo in one of the pockets of my jackets.

That's the reason why my resceives are a bit off,because Shoyo occupied my mind. Just thinking how lonely he was for the past five months,hurts and made me feel disappointed in myself.

I promise him that I would be the greatest senpai for him,but what I did was ignore him for so long. I wanna tell the team about this but I'm just waiting for the right timing to do so.

"Yeah, I saw a picture of me and Shoyo together in the pockets of my jacket." I answered him without lying or making excuses.

"Ah thanks God,I thought I was the only one who remembers him."he put his hands in his face,face palming his self.

"We should tell them about Shoyo."I was about to stand up when Ennoshita pulled my arm back and shake his head.

"No,don't tell them."I was confused because of what he said. Does he not want them to remember Shoyo.

"Why? Don't you want them to know about Shoyo?"I ask confusedly,looking at him in disbelief.

"He wants them to remember him all by their selves without any of us two telling them."he explained,ah if I hadn't remember last night maybe until now I don't remember Shoyo.

"Okay, I understand I'll just wait like you and Shoyo does." I pat his shoulder and walk away to practice again.

Before I got away from him,I heard him say something he can't contact Shoyo or any of his friends. Shoyo have new friends? Are we being replaced?

No,don't think about it. It's only normal for first years to have friends their age and same year. Maybe he's not that close to them.

I shake off the useless things that linger in my mind and practice my receives with Daichi-san.

I keep messing up on my receives,I've been scolded may times and I've been told to rest for a moment,so right now I'm holding my phone.

Both sides of my mind are arguing if i should try calling Shoyo or not. If I call him I would be embarrass immediately just by hearing his voice and if I didn't it makes me feel like I'm ignoring him again now that I remember him.

"Come on self,just press the call button and it's done."I said to my self quietly,holding my phone tightly to the point that it would break.

"Hey your holding your phone too tightly bro."Tanaka said to me while looking at my with his indescribable expression on his face.

Like he was the one being squeezed by my hands. I loosened my grip on the phone and try to relax myself but it isn't helping.

"What's the problem,bro? You look like you're bothered with something?"even though I want to tell Tanaka about the situation I'm in,I can't do it. Keeping it a secret is Hinata's wish,so I can't reveal it to anyone,not even our friends from different schools.

I let go of my phone,putting it inside my bag and standing up.

"It's nothing. You should practice more,don't be lazy." I told him playfully,while pushing him lightly.

Tsukishima's POV

It's been six months since I saw the shrimp practice with us. I'm not referring to Hiro but the one I'm talking about is Hinata.

I didn't forgot him instead I ignored him completely because I thought that if I ignore him he would annoy me more.

I may not show it,but I like it when someone's persistent to talk and to annoy to me like what Yamaguchi did.

The only difference about them is Yamaguchi's a bit timid,and Hinata have a monstrous energy he can keep up to ten people if their energy's combined.

Not telling me or any of us the reasons why he suddenly stop practicing together.

It made me feel annoyed and uncomfortable, I remember that the clothes(t-shirt with printed dinasaur)I wore to the outing was the gift Hinata gave me on our first win.

Hinata gave each one of us a shirt, he bought those using his savings. When I received the gift that day I took care of it. There was one time that it was stained by a sauce when our team eat some street foods without him,I immediately went home that time and wash it thoroughly.

"Tsukki,what are you doing?"Hiro approach me with water bottles on his head,passing one of those to me.

"Don't call me that,you shrimp."ah, I slipped a word again that isn't meant for him.

I was used to Hinata calling me Tsukki and different names like Stingyshima or Saltyshima.

"Your so stingy Tsukki."after saying that he run off to Kageyama and Sugawara whose practicing their sets.

Hinata why are you so cold to us suddenly. Don't we mean anything to you, so you ignored us like this.

' Everytime you walk out the door without notifying us is so cruel.' I said in my mind. I walk around inside the gym till I heard an unexpected conversation between Ennoshita-san and Nishinoya-san.

Because of my curiosity,I eavesdrop on them. Listening to every word they said,made me shocked and confused.

How did Hinata ended up being the ones whose ignored instead of us. I clearly heard Ennoshita-san that Hinata wants us to remember him without them telling us.

I need to talk to Ennoshita-san about this as soon as possible. After the talk between them I immediately walk away,like I was just taking a stroll inside the gym.

I'll talk to Ennoshita-san later,after practice about this matter. I don't understand anymore,even if I'm smart I can't handle this situation wisely.

I walk to Ennoshita-san saying that I need to talk to him which he particularly agreed without anymore questions.

I hope I'll know what's really going on.