CHAPTER 26

Ennoshita's POV

          Today's Friday and we're up against Nekoma,the sworn enemy of Karasuno for many years. We're already in the third quarter with the lead of Nekoma by four.

       First set victory was ours ,and the second was Nekoma. The game was quite intense because of the teams tight defence,crazy spikes and serves.

       Every person hitting the ball gives of a dangerous aura on it. You can clearly tell that there's a black aura surrounding them.

         The blockers are doing everything they can to fully stop or prevent the spikes from the opposite team. Receivers that crawl around just to catch the ball,not letting it to hit the floor.

       Going back to the present game, the ball was on Karasuno's side. Asahi will be serving, he focused on his move,sighing before throwing the ball in the air. Taking a small sprint to where the position of the ball is. Bending his knees,accessing all his strength on his both his legs.

         Jumping with all he can,arching his back a little to put some strength on his palm and hitting the ball perfectly sending it to the opposite. Received by their libero which is Morisuki-kun, him and Nishinoya's ability are quite the same.

         Sending it to their setter who looks like he's always tired,Kenma. Kenma setting the ball to the perfect angle,to the perfect position and to the right person which is his best friend Kuroo.

          Tsukishima as the middle blocker of Karasuno jumped at the same time as Kuroo. Trying his best to stop his spike but he can't, all he can do is to prevent it from hitting the floor directly.

         The rally continued for three minutes, just exchanging spikes and blocks. No one was willing to give up or lose.

            The match ended with our win,with a lead of two. Thanks to Hiro and Kageyama's intense and crazy quicks we were able to manage to win against Nekoma.

          After our practice match the coaches decided that they'll treat as to barbecue,and everyone got excited because of that.

          Everyone was enjoying their meal,some was eating peacefully,others were bickering,and the Buddha trio which is Tanaka, Nishinoya,and Taketora was looking so dangerous just now,because of some guys staring at Kiyoko.

          And me I'm eating here peacefully trying to find out if I should go looking for Hinata later. I know that he's here but maybe he's just hiding or avoiding all of us.

         Ever since we came here me, Noya and Tsukishima didn't stop on looking for him,we were a bit suspicious for our teammates but we don't care.

     Our goal is to find Hinata, ask him for forgiveness and make everything up to him. We want to spend time with him like the past. We want to play with him,eat with him and go home with him again.

         I can't accept the fact that after a week that he forgave me,he cuts me off permanently and I'm not angry or mad because I know the reason why.

           Who wouldn't be hurt,if you were not given a permission slip for the most anticipating event that you've been waiting for. And I know he's already fed up by people ignoring him and forgetting his existence.

         "Oi, the three of you stop what you're doing."I heard Kiyoko said before hitting the three Buddha with his thick paper holder or should I say folder.

          Even though being hit hurts for the three of them it was a blessing that Kiyoko's paying them attention. I want to throw bottles at them but it would show that I'm being rude.

        "Of course our goddess we'll stop."Tanaka being the leader of the group and being in love with Kiyoko without a doubt listened to her.

          I don't know if both the managers forgot about Hinata or not but I hope they don't,cause they're friendship are a lot stronger than anyone here.

            I sighed heavily because of the things that were running at my kind non-stop.

           "What's wrong Ennoshita? Why are you sighing a lot lately?"Kinoshita ask me,noticing that I've been sighing  a lot without me,even knowing about eat.

       "Yeah,do you not like the meat that's why your sighing?" Narita ask me,not letting me to answer Kinoshita's question.

          Again I sighed,shaking my head telling them it's not the meat that is the problem. They understand me immediately and stop asking questions,they continued eating meat,filling their stomachs.

Hinata's POV

          Today Shindo-san allowed me to eat grilled meat because it's Friday. I'm only allowed to eat meat on Monday, Friday and Sunday. After pleading Shindo-san that I'll end up dead if I don't eat even once a week.

       But luckily he allowed to it,telling me to eat only five pieces,I mean sticks not pieces of grilled meat. It's not enough for me but I'll be thankfully because he lets me eat the thing I'm not supposed to under his watch.

         And yesterday something thrilling happened,after the basketball girls match,when we were about to go out Ushijima-san and Shirabu-san walked past me. It almost made my heart jump out of its place,trying to kill me.

     I immediately hide behind my friends back and making sure they're far enough for me to come out.But I'm sure I  really looked like a scared tangerine.

       I'm inside of our room now,I'm practicing on my own together with the guidance of Shindo-san. I just finished eating my five sticks pork barbeque and vegetables of course.

          He always check up what I eat,clean everything for me. And I'll tell you that Shindo-san's only five years older than me. He's basically twenty for now before turning twenty one for the next month.

      Our practice was intense because of Shindo-san whispering directions to me with a serious intent. I know that he's kind but not at the time were we practice.

        "Focus,let go of that thing and you'll be back to square one." Shindo-san said telling me not to drop the things in my hand.

         After that I stayed composed for the past thirty minutes can't go farther than this.