CHAPTER 8

Hinata's POV

It's been three days since I was saw by Ennoshita-san in the park playing all by myself. Today is Wednesday and he saw me in the park on Sunday. I was very nervous about it,he might tell the team that I wasn't invited in their short vacation.

He ask me many questions like how I wasn't even invited,why am I playing alone and why I haven't played for the team.

Of course I'm good kid that's why I didn't tell them. Secrets are secrets but it's not exactly a secret I just don't want him to pity me if he knows the reason.

I can still hear his voice asking me desperately why? I'm gonna tell you what happened.

Flashback three days earlier

While I was practicing my toss I didn't notice someone was behind my back until they speak and it Ennoshita-san looking at me with shock and confused face.

"Hinata,why are you doing here?" Ennoshita-san ask and looking at me which made me turn my head away.

"I'm practicing Ennoshita-san. You, what are you doing here?" I ask him back,it's not fair if he's the only one who's asking questions here.

"I'm on my way home from my grandparents house." he scratched the back of his neck. "Why aren't you with them in Chiba?"

"Because I wasn't invited by them so I choose to play alone in here." It's pretty obvious why I wasn't there right,it's either I wasn't invited or I was forgotten.

I continued playing while talking to him and he joined me. We practice receiving and tossing,sometimes his hitting the ball with a little bit of strength,enough for me to receive it.

"I'm hanging out with my friends later at their house." I told him,the confusion in his face cannot be be hide.

"Friends? The team isn't here Hinata and your other friends are from different school." Oh I forgot I didn't tell them about my new friends,what a shame.

"They are not the only friends I shave Ennoshita-san. Please don't assume I don't have more friends."answering him politely,but glaring at him in secret.

"Oh okay. Your having a sleepover I see."he was a little bit embarrassed,he's ears were shades of faint redness.

,"Yeah, they're nice. They never forget me even if they're busy." I smiled at him,a smile which can make you feel uncomfortable like I was saying ' they don't forget me like you do with the team' smile.

Of course as I said I'm not mad at them I'm just disappointed that they easily forgot about me after the few months we've been together.

He just smiled smiled awkwardly towards me and turning his head and getting his guard down and then the ball hit his head but it doesn't hurt cause its not a strong hit from me.

I bowed,saying sorry and I didn't mean it which he eventually accepted.

"By the way why aren't you practicing with us?" I chuckled softly inside my mind and sighing outside.

"I'm being forgotten like the three of you Ennoshita-san."I gently said, having a hurt expression plastered in my face,my lips curving for a small smile.

"What do you mean? You weren't forgotten Hinata."right Ennoshita-san's forgotten that's why he doesn't know.

"When Hiro joined the club I was forgotten immediately Ennoshita-san. I wasn't invited in any training camp two times in a row. And I didn't receive any texts or messages from my friends. I was never allowed to play again. I'm always on bench or even worse I can't enter the gym because it was locked." I gave him a week smile before I continued tossing the ball and playing on my own.